ALL GONE: Points for Rent: 283 SSR points @ $18 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverestSherpa

Cast Member
Hey All! I have 283 SSR points to rent with an April 2022 Use Year! This is my third year renting on the DisBoards and I can provide references upon request! You can rent at ANY Disney Vacation Club Resort if it’s 7 months or less away - and if your vacation is further than that, you can rent at my home resort, Saratoga Springs, up to 11 months out!

You and I will sign a contract to ensure the safety of both parties - I accept Venmo, PayPal and Zelle!

Please don’t hesitate to DM me or comment below with any questions! If you would like to check DVC availability yourself, you can do that here!

If you have rented from me in the past, I am offering a $1 discount of $17 per point!

Looking for 7/27-8/2 we are 4 adults. Would like two bathrooms, so 2 bedroom std at SSR or maybe a 1 bedroom at BLT. Any availability?

Looking for 7/27-8/2 we are 4 adults. Would like two bathrooms, so 2 bedroom std at SSR or maybe a 1 bedroom at BLT. Any availability?
For those dates, I have a standard Two Bedroom at SSR for 228 points. I have a one bedroom at BLT, but it's a lake view and only for 4 nights 7/29-8/2.

Hey All! I have 283 SSR points to rent with an April 2022 Use Year! This is my third year renting on the DisBoards and I can provide references upon request! You can rent at ANY Disney Vacation Club Resort if it’s 7 months or less away - and if your vacation is further than that, you can rent at my home resort, Saratoga Springs, up to 11 months out!

You and I will sign a contract to ensure the safety of both parties - I accept Venmo, PayPal and Zelle!

Please don’t hesitate to DM me or comment below with any questions! If you would like to check DVC availability yourself, you can do that here!

If you have rented from me in the past, I am offering a $1 discount of $17 per point!
Looking to rent BLT studio for two or three nights week of July 18. you have any points available?

Hi! Looking at aulani for one night may 18th in a studio. I think only poolside is available for 24 points. Do you have this available?

Hey All! If you could please try and use that search tool I listed above before inquiring it would save us both time. It's fairly accurate and allows you to see your options and how many points it would cost before requesting dates!

Hi! Looking at aulani for one night may 18th in a studio. I think only poolside is available for 24 points. Do you have this available?
You are correct! I do have that! If you would like to proceed, shoot me a DM and I'll get it saved for you!

If available, I'd be interested in renting 265 of your points for a 2 bedroom at SSR 7/22-7/29! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter