All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

grumpyvet

DIS Veteran
Last year I ended up sending out over 200 coupons from Dairy Queen. I went today and picked up a small stack. I only scored 30 of them, but might be able to get mote another day.

So, if you need a Free Child with Paid Adult coupon for LegoLand for 2008, let me know.

I do ask for a SASE since with the numbers I end up sending out, postage adds up!!

So let the PM's begin! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Amy

PM'd you back!!! And hey, I'm a Buckeye..went to OSU for most of the 80's!!

I guess that makes me old too!!:) AMy

I can't send you a PM yet because I'm a new poster with less than 10 posts LOL I would love to get some Legoland coupons from you though. I have 4 boys, ages 1-8, and I've heard that Legoland is just right for them ;) I'll send you a PM soon as I'm sure I will rack up 10 posts rather quickly.

I Pmed you with my address. I think you can read your own PM's just can't send any yet!!!

Have fun at LegoLand!!!

Amy

Thanks, I got your PM, but it wouldn't let me reply LOL I thought for sure it would at least let me reply! Anyway, once I get 10 posts, I'll send you a PM with my info. In the meantime, I'll be sending you a SASE this week ;)

Hello to all the fellow Buckeyes! :wave2: Seems like Legoland is the hot spot for us...
Although, all I hear about is "when can we go to Zoombezi Bay?" :goodvibes

Grumpyvet, do you have any suggestions of a really fun restaurant in the Legoland/Carlsbad area for families outside of Legoland itself?

Are the "kids free" coupons good for one or two day admission, or both? We want to do two days but I'm not sure about adding on a second day to the free admission. Does it cost more and therefore diminish my savings or is it just $10 more for the second day even on a free kids admission? I had read you pay more to upgrade a promotional ticket like the Brickmaster club tickets but is that true for the buy one get one free tickets?

The coupons I got at DQ do say they cannot be combined with any other offers. Can only be used that day at the ticket counter.

So, probably cannot use them to upgrade, and definitely are for only one day, so which is cheaper? Using a coupon each day getting a kid in for free? Or is the 2 day pass with no coupon cheaper, I dunno.

If you plan two days and decide it is less expensive to payadult/free kid, I am more than happy to send you enough coupons to cover each day, just let me know.

I know some people will do the city pass thing and use two of the days at LL, but since I have no need for a city pass, don't really know the ins and outs of that one either.

So good luck and have fun!!! Amy

Amy, thanks for the offer. I think I'll stick with my original plan and not over-complicate things. AAA has two-day tickets to be used within a 7-day period for $47.00 for adults and $37.00 for kids. Our total would be $205 for the entire family, our youngest is under 2, so that's for 6 of us which doesn't sound too bad.

I'm gonna go the sure-fire way and not worry about possibly saving a little more. I might be able to but I'm not sure my sanity is worth it. I already feel like I've overplanned the trip but then again I feel like I have so much more to do. :teeth:

and I found out as well that the military tickets are $37 each and we can add a 2nd day for just a $1...so that is pretty good for the 4 of us!

Tomorrow coupons for minniebeth and c&m will go in the mail.

I hope everyone has a blast at LL!!

Amy

Hello to all the fellow Buckeyes! :wave2: Seems like Legoland is the hot spot for us...
Although, all I hear about is "when can we go to Zoombezi Bay?" :goodvibes

Grumpyvet, do you have any suggestions of a really fun restaurant in the Legoland/Carlsbad area for families outside of Legoland itself?

We were at the Zoo last Thursday before the preview weekend. Most slides look ready, but the rides may still have a bit of work. I hope the bumper cars are still there. They're pretty fun with the 2 handles. But either fix the Merry-Go-Round or dump it. It was getting kinda scary.

I am sending out coupons to Tigger and Tink, Kaylasmom and LoveMyBoys tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the recipes Tammy!!!

Have fun all! Amy

Coupons for Family Cruiser and sm4987 hit a mailbox tomorrow.

If anyone else needs a coupon, PM me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter