• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ALL MK rides down??

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
Can anyone else confirm if all rides at MK are doen “ technical” power been going on off? Splash down, BMRR down and Pirates I can confir

My mom was just at columbia house harbor and fire alarm went off and were told to evacuate. Some wierd thing is happening here

No announcements; they gotta say something now . People are wandering around confused

So I was just told from a CM that “the lights flickered” they all have power in the park but I guess there’s an issue in rebooting rides, some take longer than others. Which I just odd if the power goes out for a split second how that can shut everything down?? And they’re prepared for hurricane LOL

A friend who’s there said space Mountain and people mover are down due to power outage. They said it was a power surge.

A buddy of mine just facebooked that he was being told to evacuate the park. Bigger issues than a power surge? Don't know.

A buddy of mine just facebooked that he was being told to evacuate the park. Bigger issues than a power surge? Don't know.

Odd because the app is back to showing wait times for most attractions. There are still several that are showing as temporarily closed, but not as many as a half hour ago.

Space Mt, Splash Mt and 7DMT appear to still be down, but all the others that were down are now back online.

Space Mt, Splash Mt and 7DMT appear to still be down, but all the others that were down are now back online.
And those were the ones people had and couldnt use fp for. People were peeved. Lines for guest services were super long on way out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter