• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ All My Children Fans ~ new home...

Well, I'll admit I only half-watch nowadays. I didn't think they had done the deed but with all the angst afterward, what else are we to believe? :confused3

I was telling DH about it this evening. OMG - he laughed so hard! (He use to watch with me back in the Liza/Tad/Marian days.) He asked if it was the same Liza. I said no. He asked if NuLiza was hot. I said, well, hotter than Marian was back in the day. :lmao:

Whether they did or didn't...........the storyline is just plain sickening. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! :scared1:

Okay, I definitely called the "Tad is there to comfort Liza" thing wrong. LOL! Like I said, only half watching these days but should have seen this one coming. :rolleyes1

While I loved Tad giving it to Liza (so to speak), King of Hypocrites much?! Although he did finally admit he is somewhat responsible for the screwed-up adult Liza became (although she was pretty screwed up before he did anything to her). But Tad is still my all-time favorite character! :goodvibes

Have to say, I'm actually getting interested in the show again. But then I watched daily for 35+ years (and was a founding member of this thread) before 2010 kicked me in the butt with lots of personal stuff going on so I was forced to take a reprieve. I've been trying to get back into it for a few months and have just not been feeling the love. Now I'm starting to feel it again. :thumbsup2

While I loved Tad giving it to Liza (so to speak), King of Hypocrites much?! ....according to Soap Opera Digest, Tad slept with Liza and Marion in 1983. I'm also a long time viewer (since day one). I thought it was in the late 70's, but I guess I'm wrong. In anycase, that would make it more like 28 years later, that history repeats itself, rather than the 25 he mentioned to Liza to day. Putting Tad a "tad" closer to 50. :laughing:

While I loved Tad giving it to Liza (so to speak), King of Hypocrites much?! ....according to Soap Opera Digest, Tad slept with Liza and Marion in 1983. I'm also a long time viewer (since day one). I thought it was in the late 70's, but I guess I'm wrong. In anycase, that would make it more like 28 years later, that history repeats itself, rather than the 25 he mentioned to Liza to day. Putting Tad a "tad" closer to 50. :laughing:

Yes, I suppose you are right. But us old timers watching, go back to when he was Tad the Cad, lol! Can you imagine if they had the original Lizapopcorn:: I would love to see that!

What do you guys think about the new Scott? I think he is horrible. I guess if they are trying to change his character they have sure done it. He was such a nice sweet guy. He learned so much from Stuart. Although I was happy to see him not take Greenlee up the the offer, he seems to have something up his sleeve. Yes I know, the old Scott was a bit boring, but not liking this new one.

35 year viewer here too!! Ok, yes I remember Tad the Cad!!:laughing: So that explains why I thought I missed the "deed" cause I did!!:lmao: Didn't know they didn't do it! I remember the couch wrestle but then got called away and missed the rest of the show.

The old Scott really looked alot like Stuart/aka Adam. The new Scott doesn't look anything like a Chandler, except he is wearing his hair a little like JR.:laughing:

Yes, I suppose you are right. But us old timers watching, go back to when he was Tad the Cad, lol! Can you imagine if they had the original Lizapopcorn:: I would love to see that!

What do you guys think about the new Scott? I think he is horrible. I guess if they are trying to change his character they have sure done it. He was such a nice sweet guy. He learned so much from Stuart. Although I was happy to see him not take Greenlee up the the offer, he seems to have something up his sleeve. Yes I know, the old Scott was a bit boring, but not liking this new one.

35 year viewer here too!! Ok, yes I remember Tad the Cad!!:laughing: So that explains why I thought I missed the "deed" cause I did!!:lmao: Didn't know they didn't do it! I remember the couch wrestle but then got called away and missed the rest of the show.

The old Scott really looked alot like Stuart/aka Adam. The new Scott doesn't look anything like a Chandler, except he is wearing his hair a little like JR.:laughing:

do you mean liza and damon? liza and damon DID do it, that's why damon is so disgusted with himself, and colby wants to find out who the "other woman" is. i remember "tad the cad" too :lmao: boy, has he changed!

do you mean liza and damon? liza and damon DID do it, that's why damon is so disgusted with himself, and colby wants to find out who the "other woman" is. i remember "tad the cad" too :lmao: boy, has he changed!
Ooookkkk, now I got it!! I'm watching today's show thinking "Boy, they are really acting like they did it"!:laughing:

I think back in the day, there wasn't one female in Pine Valley who didn't "know" Tad!:rotfl:

Ooookkkk, now I got it!! I'm watching today's show thinking "Boy, they are really acting like they did it"!:laughing:

I think back in the day, there wasn't one female in Pine Valley who didn't "know" Tad!:rotfl:

i think you're right! :lmao: he really got around back then!

Okay, I missed the first part of the show today. Why in the world was Tad getting blood work done at Krystal's restaurant? Wouldn't you love to be eating at a table nearby? YUCK!

Okay, I missed the first part of the show today. Why in the world was Tad getting blood work done at Krystal's restaurant? Wouldn't you love to be eating at a table nearby? YUCK!
I was thinking the same thing. He threw a glass or something & cut his hand.

tad and damon were at krystal's, talking. damon told tad he was leaving town, that it was best for colby, and tad tried to convince him not to. damon refused to listen and stormed out. after he left, tad, being utterly frustrated, threw a glass at the wall, corner, whatever, and it shattered. he cut his hand and cara, having walked in just as he threw the glass, offered to clean the cut on his hand.

From what was said on today's show this was the 2nd time she had stitched up his hand. You know how soaps work-- if 2 people have more than 2 scenes together......... :rolleyes1

From what was said on today's show this was the 2nd time she had stitched up his hand. You know how soaps work-- if 2 people have more than 2 scenes together......... :rolleyes1
LOL.....I was thinking the same thing as I was watching today......the "don't tell me they're going to put these 2 together" thought! :laughing:

Scott shouldn't look like a Chandler, cause he isn't one! Stuart adopted him.
when stuart met cindy, she already had a little boy. (her husband, (Scott's father) had died of Aids. he was an IV drug user. cindy eventually died of Aids too. it was the first b ig story about Aids. tom Cuddahy was married to Sky at the time (when she thought she was Adams' daughter, or maybe she is now. or is she a Quartermaine?:confused3) and he invited stuart and cindy over for lunch and Sky disinfected thw whole house after, and work rubber gloves to throw away the paper plates they used.

Scott shouldn't look like a Chandler, cause he isn't one! Stuart adopted him.
when stuart met cindy, she already had a little boy. (her husband, (Scott's father) had died of Aids. he was an IV drug user. cindy eventually died of Aids too. it was the first b ig story about Aids. tom Cuddahy was married to Sky at the time (when she thought she was Adams' daughter, or maybe she is now. or is she a Quartermaine?:confused3) and he invited stuart and cindy over for lunch and Sky disinfected thw whole house after, and work rubber gloves to throw away the paper plates they used.
I remember all that.

I didn't like the old Scott......I just thought he was a dweeb!!! :rotfl: I haven't seen enough of this new Scott to know if I like what they've done with the character or not, but I do think he's cuter. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter