• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All my masks are packed....I am ready to go

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.

Happy New Year ! :wave2:

We will go tomorrow to DLP Golden Forest Club until Friday 7th.

I have to say that I am a little bit nervous...more nervous than the usual years due to the Covid situation worldwide. But we are are fully vaccainated and boosted. I have bought the best FFP2 masks on the German market (LOL) and thats more than we can do.

The Thalys will bring us tomorrow morning to Gare du Nord where John is waiting for us. He will bring us once again to DLP and back so we can bypass the metro.

I really hope that my nervousness and I have to admit a little bit of fear will be away once we are back home at DLP.

You could get infected everywhere in the world at the moment and we all will be aware of the situation. We decided not to cancel, try to have fun and make the best of the situation.

I will do a live report during the week.

Keep fingers crossed and Mickey.....here we come.

Take care
Thorsten

:mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

:wizard:

We arrive on the 5th. France felt safer in November even if the numbers are higher than Sweden and we will also just make the best of it. I hope you have a great trip and don't let the nervousness get the best of you!

Yes, have a magical trip under the circumstances, and share a little trip report with us when you're back if you have time!

Enjoy and just use ur common sense and vigilance. It’s DISNEY after all…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter