All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I miss Disney already looking at these pics! AWESOME pics from everyone!

I can finally join in the sharing now..hehe

I just got back and am just starting to go through all the pics I took but here is one of my faves thus far... I took it on our last day there. I just thought the lighting and colors were beautiful together! :thumbsup2

IMG_7887-1.jpg

Aww, I miss Disney already looking at these pics! AWESOME pics from everyone!

I can finally join in the sharing now..hehe

I just got back and am just starting to go through all the pics I took but here is one of my faves thus far... I took it on our last day there. I just thought the lighting and colors were beautiful together! :thumbsup2

IMG_7887-1.jpg

Amazing!:worship:

I see this is in Epcot...but where? I have got to get one!:thumbsup2

i'm not the OP, but i believe that's at club cool. if spaceship earth is behind you and you're facing WS, this would be to your right towards the imagination stuff with figment. it's a cool little place, especially on a hot florida day. they have soft drinks from different countries you can sample for free. you MUST go there and try the beverly from italy!

Happy Friday.....

WDWFigment....Glad you liked it..:) No, I was standing on the platform waiting for the monorail.
Acityinspain ....Many Thanks for the compliment.:goodvibes
DisneyMom5..Thanks..Love the explanation you gave your DS. lol :rotfl:
iluvwesties...Thanks, Hey...what dates will you be there?:confused3

POTD...Another view from the platform....;)

DSC_0464_1.jpg

WOW! I'm so envious of people who meet unusual characters like Maleficent and Snow White plus all 7 dwarfs. How do you get these opportunities? I'd love to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter