All of the MagicBands.

Why not just make your own Frozen band with nail polish, acrylic paint, or temporary tattoos?

My version of drawing an Elsa is probably very simliar to DD's version of singing Demi's "Let It Go". =)

My version of drawing an Elsa is probably very simliar to DD's version of singing Demi's "Let It Go". =)

Lol...same here! But, it's actually pretty fun and easy to paint on a couple layers of nail polish, stick on a temporary tattoo, add glitter and done! We have 8 bands right now and each is decorated in a different theme :)

There aren't any left, sorry! They were limited to 2500 each.

After SWW ended, the SW MagicBands were moved from the shelves into drawers but could still be purchased. Have all of the MBs been sold? We saw a huge supply on the very last SWW day in Mickey and Co. and wondered what would happen to them.

Ethan a new limited edition In Summer Olaf band was released at Oakens today! Only 5000.

Ethan a new limited edition In Summer Olaf band was released at Oakens today! Only 5000.

Are you just messing with me? If this is true, can you please link to a source where this information has been posted?

After SWW ended, the SW MagicBands were moved from the shelves into drawers but could still be purchased. Have all of the MBs been sold? We saw a huge supply on the very last SWW day in Mickey and Co. and wondered what would happen to them.

I know for a fact that nearly all of the Darth Vader bands were sold on the final day of SWW. Yoda took a bit longer to sell out, but when I went to DHS just the other day they were nowhere to be seen.

WOW That is really nice looking. Good for you and nice of the PP to give you a heads up. :thumbsup2
I'd bookmark that forum if I were you since they got breaking news. I haven't seen another mention of it anywhere. EDIT-- never mind I see you're already " over there" LOL

I'm curious if this makes special sounds like the Star Wars bands do at the FP+ touchpoints, considering it's a limited edition? I bet it does!

And just today they announced they can no longer sell Disney Character themed covers :sad:

Oh no!! We got 2 a couple of weeks ago (Queen of Hearts for my mom and Loki for me). I'm glad I was able to get them before they stopped. At least they still have some other cool decals!

I'm curious if this makes special sounds like the Star Wars bands do at the FP+ touchpoints, considering it's a limited edition? I bet it does!

Many of us are wondering the same thing. Be sure to let us know what you find!

ETA: I am hoping that it plays a portion of 'In Summer' :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter