All of the MagicBands.

Holy smokes! Thank you!! I will go and buy one tonight right away and update my pictures.

Ethan

How much to pick one up for me and an Elsa one for DD and ship them to me for our trip at end of month? <Asks with a pretty please> :goodvibes

How much to pick one up for me and an Elsa one for DD and ship them to me for our trip at end of month? <Asks with a pretty please> :goodvibes

The only way to do that is link them to Ethan's AP and MDE... he seems very nice but I doubt he will add you to his MDE! ;)

Ohh that's right they have to link them. Ugh. :sad2: Why oh why does Disney make this so hard.

After SWW ended, the SW MagicBands were moved from the shelves into drawers but could still be purchased. Have all of the MBs been sold? We saw a huge supply on the very last SWW day in Mickey and Co. and wondered what would happen to them.

Yeah, I had read fairly recently that there were still some available, so I was holding out hope. Oh well. I'm sure I'll find something else for me to obsess over ;)

Just found out I need three more custom MagicBands! Two from DCL Youth club and one from a Disney Executive meeting (like I have any chance of getting it).

Ugh....

Ok here is a MagicBand I will probably NEVER own :(

Hopefully there is some Disney exec out there somewhere in the world that will be willing to part with it someday.

exec.png

Did you happen to notice if the Olaf audio works in all parks or is it limited to DHS?

Love this thread! Great info and pictures!

I am hoping to get the Frozen magics bands labor day weekend. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter