All of Us Are Dead

Sweet Home is another foreign zombie like show. This one is a zombie outbreak at a school from the looks of it.

I just want a nice normal love story with no zombies and no special effects (cartoons and such).......just good 'ole humans.

I really enjoyed it. Thought it was an interesting take on the genre and that the acting was brilliant. I laughed, I cried, I covered my eyes. Gave me everything I wanted in a new show.

I actually been watching alot of K-dramas. Very good movies and series. Anybody else watch?

I am watching, 8 episodes in. I LOVE it!! Its super intense, gross, funny, emotional, all rolled into one. Each episode gets better and better.

Edited to add, I didn't finish Sweet Home, so yes, this is better.

I actually enjoyed Sweet Home and this is on our watch list. But I haven't started it yet. Glad to hear it is good.

I actually enjoyed Sweet Home and this is on our watch list. But I haven't started it yet. Glad to hear it is good.
Maybe I will try that one again sometime. I would have to start over, its been a very long time since I started it.

Maybe I will try that one again sometime. I would have to start over, its been a very long time since I started it.

Sweet Home definitely had some issues. The monsters were a bit of a miss for me. I feel like there were some continuity issues and jumps I didn't understand (I also felt like the subtitles weren't as well done as some others I have watched - so there may have been some gaps in my understanding). I still enjoyed it for what it was. But I would say if you didn't like it after the first episode or two, you probably won't like it. It didn't really change stylistically.

We also enjoyed Alice in Borderland (Japanese show on Netflix). We started Kingdom (S. Korean) on netflix, but haven't really gotten into it.

Sweet Home definitely had some issues. The monsters were a bit of a miss for me. I feel like there were some continuity issues and jumps I didn't understand (I also felt like the subtitles weren't as well done as some others I have watched - so there may have been some gaps in my understanding). I still enjoyed it for what it was. But I would say if you didn't like it after the first episode or two, you probably won't like it. It didn't really change stylistically.

We also enjoyed Alice in Borderland (Japanese show on Netflix). We started Kingdom (S. Korean) on netflix, but haven't really gotten into it.
Alice is on my list.
I am now 10 in to All Of Us Are Dead, I really love this show! I think I cried at least 3 times last night.
And no spoilers, but that detective cracks me up!

I've been looking at that one but haven't watched it yet. I may give it a try this weekend.

Koreans make the best zombie shows. I did NOT care for Sweet Home but Train to Busan and Alive are 2 of my recently watched favorites.

I've been looking at that one but haven't watched it yet. I may give it a try this weekend.

Koreans make the best zombie shows. I did NOT care for Sweet Home but Train to Busan and Alive are 2 of my recently watched favorites.
Train to Busan is the BEST Zombie movie ever made. You need to watch this show.
Alive, is that #Alive? I was not thrilled with it early on, but boy did it get great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter