*****all points rented*****409 SSR points for rent or transfer Feb 2023 use year $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
These SSR points can be used at any resort 7 months out & at Saratoga Springs 11 months out. Can transfer 400 of these points.
Payment in full made within 24hrs of reservation confirmation via Zelle, Chase quick pay, PayPal (sending to a friend option ONLY) or Venmo.

I've rented our unused points for years, this year we are doing a cruise and are paying cash so lots of points to rent out.

Last edited:
Can i use these points even if I am not DVC member? If so i'd like SSR standard studio. I need two of them.
May 1st
May 7th

Should be 78 points times 2.

Can i use these points even if I am not DVC member? If so i'd like SSR standard studio. I need two of them.
May 1st
May 7th

Should be 78 points times 2.
Yes, a DVC member (me!) will make the reservation for you in your name. Since you are new to dis boards you can't private message until you post 10 times. Search for the thread that is used for this or just post in any forum 10x so that you are able to message me.

Yes, a DVC member (me!) will make the reservation for you in your name. Since you are new to dis boards you can't private message until you post 10 times. Search for the thread that is used for this or just post in any forum 10x so that you are able to message me.
So i posted 10X still can't message you. Plus i had a lot of cool down in between each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter