All points rented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,

Would you please check the following availability?
Check in/check out date: 2/7/21 to 2/12/21
Resort preferences: Boardwalk Villas
View preferences: standard
What type of room: studio

Thank you!

Good afternoon,

Would you please check the following availability?
Check in/check out date: 2/7/21 to 2/12/21
Resort preferences: Boardwalk Villas
View preferences: standard
What type of room: studio

Thank you!

Boardwalk not available

Your choices for a studio for those dates are
SSR
AK
Poly
OKW

Looking for 5/24/21 through 5/31/21
2 adults
1 bedroom or studio
CCV, AKL, Boardwalk, or SSR

Hi there! Looking for ANY studio but preferably Riviera, Animal Kingdom or Poly this March 23-26, 2 adults.

I have 635 points for rent. I have already done a transfer for 2021 so please don't ask, as I can't do another. I have rented points for years, and have references available.
Please include the number of people in your party, room size, dates & top three resorts (if you aren't looking for a specific resort) in your first message.

I accept (no fee/sending as a friend)PayPal, Chase Quick Pay and Zelle. All payments due upon booking/receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

UPDATE**** 457 points left

UPDATE***** 307 points left
Hello, how many points for a 2 bedroom 6 nights 3/26 t
Check out 4/1 very interested

I have 635 points for rent. I have already done a transfer for 2021 so please don't ask, as I can't do another. I have rented points for years, and have references available.
Please include the number of people in your party, room size, dates & top three resorts (if you aren't looking for a specific resort) in your first message.

I accept (no fee/sending as a friend)PayPal, Chase Quick Pay and Zelle. All payments due upon booking/receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

UPDATE**** 457 points left

UPDATE***** 307 points left
I’d love to rent enough points for a 2 bedroom anywhere 6 nights 3/26-4/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter