All Quick service meals..no TS this time

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
Opted to try this trip using only quick service as table service meals were just to much food at times....just looking for opinions on best quick service locations in each of the park....
Thanks

I know this one is an unpopular opinion, but I personally love the QS window of Yak n Yeti. The honey chicken is delicious, and it's a very generous portion of food!

Flame Tree BBQ is also a great meal at AK.

Pecos Bill's is our go to at MK

My favorite at Magic Kingdom is:

Sleepy Hollow -love the waffles for a brunch.

or the Funnel Cakes

MK- Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills, Cosmic Rays.
AK- Flame Tree Barbecue
HS- Starring Rolls Café, Pizza Planet.
Epcot- Sunshine Seasons (Land), La Kringla (Norway), Fish & Chips (England), QS at Mexico.

I would think a lot depends on your own preferences. I don't do burgers/pizza/chicken strips so can't help with those. Here are my favorites:

Magic Kingdom

Columbia Harbor House
-Salmon entree
-Lighthouse Sandwich
-Broccoli Peppercorn Salad

Epcot

Sunshine Seasons
-Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad
-great desserts

Tangierine Cafe
-Vegetarian Platter

Katsura Grill
-Udon Soup with Tempura Shrimp

Hollywood Studios

ABC Commissary
-Couscous Quinoa and Arugula Salad w/Salmon
-nice specialty cupcakes

Animal Kingdom

Flame Tree Barbecue
-Smoked Chicken Salad
-desserts are pretty bad

Tamu Tamu Refreshments
-Slow-cooked Pulled Beef Sandwich
-thick milkshakes for dessert

Downtown Disney

Wolfgang Puck Express
-I like pretty much everything here!

I also enjoy the food courts at The Contemporary, Art of Animation and Port Orleans Riverside resorts.

Bon Apetit!

We stopped doing more than 1 TS meal per trip a few trips ago, and it works well for us.

Breakfast - always at our resort food court or quick stuff in the room. I don't eat burgers or chicken tenders, occasionally the boys will.

MK
Pecos Bills (taco salad)
Cosmic Rays (chicken, mashed potatoes and green bean meal for me, ribs for husband)
Caseys (corn dog nuggets and fries)

Epcot
Tangeriene Cafe (chicken schwarma platter all around)
La Cantina (tacos, nachos)
Sunshine Seasons (salmon, rotisserie chicken meal, kids like the chicken leg meal)

AK
Flame Tree (half chicken, pork bbq, ribs for hubby)
We also had lunch at Restaurantosaurus last trip, and it was better than I expected. I had the chicken BLT salad and liked it).

DHS
Starring Rolls for sandwiches
Fairfax Fare (half chicken, ribs, bbq pork, and DS11 loves the mac and cheese hot dog)

Magic Kingdom

Columbia Harbor House
-Salmon entree
-Lobster Roll
-Fish and fries

Epcot

Sunshine Seasons
-Rotisserie 1/2 chicken with rice and beans
-Pork Chop
-great desserts--Strawberry Shortcake, yum!!!

Tangierine Cafe
-Chicken Pita, baklava and mint tea

Katsura Grill
-Udon Soup with Tempura Shrimp

Hollywood Studios

Starring Rolls
Turkey Sandwich/Cupcake

Animal Kingdom

Sorry, haven't been there our last three trips, yawn!

Downtown Disney

Wolfgang Puck Express
-We love it here!!! The CS that eats like a TS:rotfl2:

I also enjoy the food courts at The Contemporary, Polynesian Village and Hurricane Hannah's--at The Beach Club (fantastic--burger!!)

Animal Kingdom: I haven't really found a counter service place here that I really liked, but on our next trip I'm looking forward to trying the slow-cooked beef sandwich at Tamu Tamu Refreshments and the falafel sandwich at Mr. Kamal's.

Epcot: My two favorite CS restaurants here are Katsura Grill in Japan and Tangerine Cafe in Morocco. They've both got some really interesting options on their menus.

Hollywood Studios: My family likes Backlot Express because they've got burgers with onion straws.

Magic Kingdom: We love Columbia Harbour House. I'm looking forward to trying their seafood mac & cheese this time, but the shrimp I had last trip was pretty good.

Downtown Disney: Definitely Wolfgang Puck Express for the whole family, since they've got such a variety of options.

A lot of good suggestions for your CS meals in the parks :thumbsup2 Kringla bakery in Norway has a toasted sandwich option that is very good. They make it while you wait and it's a good size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter