All reservations have dissappeared

MDH

The Dude
So Disneyland has technical difficulties yesterday, and now all of my reservations are gone with the exception of my DAS reservations. Yesterday evening there were there, dining, droid depot, and savi's. Now nothing. and If i try re-link my reservation, it states that there is no record of my reservation. Any ideas?

Have you updated your App? Version 7.0 Disney Genie is now live. My park reservations and all my dining reservations were automatically loaded into Genie when I updated the App

Wow. What's going on is southern California. Chat just told me to expect longer than 24 hours to connect and phone just says "we have experienced too many calls, try again later" and hangs up

Looking at my app. The next park reservation in on my face page but the dining plans tab no longer there. I went to “future plans” and dining reservation list is there.

My reservations are missing as well. I was able to see them by logging into the disneyland website (not through the app). Although they did start disappearing and reappearing as I would reload the page...

Wow. What's going on is southern California. Chat just told me to expect longer than 24 hours to connect and phone just says "we have experienced too many calls, try again later" and hangs up
I have had technical troubles with my reservations not showing up for our March 2022 visit and have waited on the phone for close to two hours to talk to a CM and I thought that was bad, but this takes the cake. Issue is still not resolved :(. I did get the "we can't even help you now" message when I was calling in March 2020 to see what was going to happen with my reservations after it was announced that the park was closing. Good luck- hopefully they will feel the pressure and get it fixed soon.

honestly I would not worry. Its only 2 hours since the parks opened and there are bound to be all sorts of issues and funky chickens as everyone but those in the parks and those of us at home all try to use the system at the same time. If your issue is not urgent ie if you are not in the park right now just wait a few days and let everything settle

So Disneyland has technical difficulties yesterday, and now all of my reservations are gone with the exception of my DAS reservations. Yesterday evening there were there, dining, droid depot, and savi's. Now nothing. and If i try re-link my reservation, it states that there is no record of my reservation. Any ideas?
I posted in a different thread....the same for me! Reservations for dining and Savi's are gone. DL web page cannot find them either. I am chalking up to technical problems today and hoping they fix them. Our trip is 12/13-12/17.

All my dining reservations are gone from the app. The website says they "weren't able to automatically link" the dining, but I am just going to wait a while. We don't leave until next week (if we even go since we had pretty much decided to go to WDW instead since DLR hadn't rolled out G+ yet...). My GCH reservation shows up in the app and on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter