• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Movies lobby closed...bell services?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
Any know how the refurb/closure will affect bell services? I’m hoping our room is ready when we get there, but if not we wanted to stow luggage and hit the park.

Have they actually started renovations yet? I haven’t seen anyone post pictures.

Have they actually started renovations yet? I haven’t seen anyone post pictures.
I've asked a few questions about Movies in the past couple weeks and it's like no one on the dis has been there reopening.

I too am curious about the lobby construction, as well as buses to Blizzard Beach (time do they start?) Also wondering if food court has expanded at all or if it's just the limited offerings from when they first reopened.

I can answer the Food Court question.

World Premiere Food Court at All-Star Movies,Everything Pop Dining at Pop Century and Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation are all still in their "Covid setup".

It is HOPED that all 3 will return to full operations very soon.

LOTS of College Program Cast Members are being assigned to them and this should really speed up the return to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter