All Star Movies Preferred Rooms with shower stall not bathtub

maux

Mouseketeer
Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried to search but could not find an answer. Is there a list of preferred rooms at All Star Movies that have shower stalls instead of bathtubs? I have a bad lower back and nerve issues in my left leg. It is very hard for me to lift my leg into a bathtub and I will be traveling alone so I am always afraid of falling or getting stuck. I would like to request a room with a shower stall but I do not know which room to request. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

maux

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried to search but could not find an answer. Is there a list of preferred rooms at All Star Movies that have shower stalls instead of bathtubs? I have a bad lower back and nerve issues in my left leg. It is very hard for me to lift my leg into a bathtub and I will be traveling alone so I am always afraid of falling or getting stuck. I would like to request a room with a shower stall but I do not know which room to request. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

maux
You might consider booking a handicapped accessible room with a roll-in shower. That would guarantee to meet your needs, as opposed to a request that might or might not be fulfilled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter