All Star Movies refurb

DragonIady

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at All Star Movies June 7-10. Does anyone know which buildings/rooms have already had their refurbishments completed? We would like to request a room that has been updated, just need to know which building(s) to request. TIA

So far only building 10 in the Toy Story section has been started. It hasn't even been completed yet so your only chance for a refurbished room would be the Toy Story section. You may want to just call and say you want a refurbished room and have that be your only request.

So far only building 10 in the Toy Story section has been started. It hasn't even been completed yet so your only chance for a refurbished room would be the Toy Story section. You may want to just call and say you want a refurbished room and have that be your only request.
We were there middle of May and we saw completed rooms with ppl staying in them in some of the Toy Story Section. We also witnessed them working on some of the Fantasia rooms (the building behind on the left side of the pool if you're looking at the pool coming out of the food court.). Part of that building was closed and we watched them remove the old headboards etc. one day while we were at the pool.

We just returned Friday and had 3 refurbished rooms- we requested Toy Story section, ground floor, and called to ask for refurbished rooms a few days before our trip (once reports of some refurbished rooms being open were coming in)
Building 10 looked to be getting close to complete and they were working on building 9. Call and request a refurbished room and I think your chances are pretty good!

We were there middle of May and we saw completed rooms with ppl staying in them in some of the Toy Story Section. We also witnessed them working on some of the Fantasia rooms (the building behind on the left side of the pool if you're looking at the pool coming out of the food court.). Part of that building was closed and we watched them remove the old headboards etc. one day while we were at the pool.
Thanks for the update! I didn't know they had started rooms in the Fantasia section. We aren't even staying at Movies anymore (switched to Pop through a TA), but I still like to see where their progress is.

We just returned Friday and had 3 refurbished rooms- we requested Toy Story section, ground floor, and called to ask for refurbished rooms a few days before our trip (once reports of some refurbished rooms being open were coming in)
Building 10 looked to be getting close to complete and they were working on building 9. Call and request a refurbished room and I think your chances are pretty good!
Did you happen to take any pictures of the inside of the room? I'm just curious what they look like compared to the Pop rooms.

Did you happen to take any pictures of the inside of the room? I'm just curious what they look like compared to the Pop rooms.

I didn’t take pictures- but I think they are identical to the Pop rooms. Laminate flooring, lots of outlets and USB, lots of shelving, one trundle bed and both beds are queen, big screen tv...... very nice, very.

I didn’t take pictures- but I think they are identical to the Pop rooms. Laminate flooring, lots of outlets and USB, lots of shelving, one trundle bed and both beds are queen, big screen tv...... very nice, very.
Do you happen to remember the design on the walls behind the beds? I'm just curious if they used the same design because I thought they were trying to change that for each resort.

Do you happen to remember the design on the walls behind the beds? I'm just curious if they used the same design because I thought they were trying to change that for each resort.

The one behind the trundle bed was Huey, Lewey, and Dewey I believe and the one above the regular bed was Mickey Mouse heads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter