ALL STAR MUSIC HELP!

mrs moon

Mouseketeer
Hi can any of you help with regard this resort?
I have never stayed at a value before & will be 3 ladies in a room,
Will we enjoy our holiday as much as when we stayed moderate?
Will we be really cramped
is there enough space for our clothes and will we be mobbed by young screaming cheer leaders(have read at some values)
Thank you for your help..

The beds are double beds so two grown women sleeping together might be a little cramped but otherwise, room wise, you should be fine. The only time we have encountered groups were when staying at Sports and frankly the only time we saw them was early in the morning when they were on the way to the convention center type thing there. The closet space seemed the same to me as in a moderate, at least in the not yet renovated rooms. The renovated ones at Pop seemed to have a little less space but did have queen beds so there was that. The sink area is separate from the toilet/tub area so it is possible for more than one person to be doing their thing in the morning and not get in each other's way. Is it different than a moderate? Sure, will you not have a good time? That's totally up to you, the value resorts tend to be a tad more busy in the public areas and don't have hot tubs at the pool but you make of it what you want. We stay in them at the front end of split stays but my son says he would have not problems staying in one the entire trip.

Hi can any of you help with regard this resort?
I have never stayed at a value before & will be 3 ladies in a room,
Will we enjoy our holiday as much as when we stayed moderate?
Will we be really cramped
is there enough space for our clothes and will we be mobbed by young screaming cheer leaders(have read at some values)
Thank you for your help..

Double beds at this point.
Without knowing dates, right now you will have rooms that are ready to be refurbished.
Don't go in comparing to a moderate, you won't have the same experience.
Rooms are smaller, we have shared with adults, depends on if you spend time there and are fine being close.
You will have hanging space, drawers, suitcase stand ... we tend to live out of our suitcases other than hanging a few.
Without knowing dates, yes you may be surrounded by cheerleaders and tour groups. I have been at Music with them.
If you pay a bit extra for preferred you probably won't have groups sleeping by you AND you won't have the long walks to hub.

You should be fine. My wife and I stay at Music every year and love it. As far as the kid groups, they are there only at specific times of the year and as I don't know when you are going, can't really answer that question. I can tell you I have been there for Cheerleaders, dance, band and football and those groupos are usually gone by 9 in the morning and they don't return until later in the evening. Some do make it back in the mid afternoon and like to laze around the pool but we have never had any problems with these groups. As far as noise in the evening from the groups, nothing more serious than some of the people who are walking back to their rooms after drinking all night at EPCOT. I have found staying on the third floor usually cuts the noise down a lot.

We loved Music. Our first trip coincided with some cheer groups and they were all very nice. They would practice all over the All Stars, especially the football field at Sports and it was neat to see the crazy tricks that they can do! When we walked through Movies the Herbie section was absolutely covered in their hair glitter lol. So even with groups it was totally fine.

The bed might be a bit small but I thought the rooms were a decent size and we are a family of 5 (3 littles though). I wouldn't compare it to a moderate but we personally felt like the bus service was a lot better than the higher end hotels we've stayed at in Disney. I like that they have a real line for the bus instead of everyone rushing the bus that we've experienced at moderate\deluxe \D VC properties.

DD and I were at Music for a week in June. I am a big advocate for the values for all the perks they offer at offsite prices (at least when you can snag a deal). That being said, I was kind of disappointed in our room. We were in the Rock Inn section so it was quite a walk but cannot complain as I did not pay extra for prefered. It was the condition of the room which surprised me. Paper peeling from the border on the wall, torn carpet, scratched off paint from the wall, scratched door and furniture. Even the elevator we used daily was dirty and was really not cleaned throughout the week. We used the same path to leave/return to our room for the entire week and noticed many cigarette butts in the bushes/grass/walkways that were still there on our last day. In our 6 stays in values this was the first time I ever noticed something like this. I understand they are getting ready for a refurbishment and so I feel that they have let go of the upkeep and maintenance until then.

The bus service was excellent. We never shared busses even during the few times we used them in the middle of the day and the wait was always withing 10 minutes or so.
We opted out of mousekeeping but did not really miss it at all. We used our own toiletries and got fresh towels from the pool area when we needed them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter