• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All-Star Music reviews?

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
Hey! My family is planning a quickish trip to Disney this year, and we were thinking of staying at All-Star Music (suite). Has anyone stayed here before? We wouldn't be using the pool much, our only concern is the room quality.

Have you stay at an All Star Resort before? The rooms aren't bad but compared to some of the higher end resorts the rooms might seem kind of small and cheap. The suite is definitely better than the standard room. Pretty sure it comes with a pull out soda and pull out chair. I thought the quality was fine as we didn't spend too much time in the room

To be completely honest, if you're trying to save money and stay at a value resort then I'd stay at Pop Century over ASM. The rooms are cleaner in my opinion, the pool is nicer, and the buses are better. The rides seem to be better at Pop Century than ASM as well...The downside to value resorts as a whole is that the beds are typically smaller. It's not that bad if you don't plan to spend so much time at your resort.

Moderate resorts are a lot better bang for your buck. Port Orleans: Riverside is my family's favorite. The food court is amazing, and the quality of the rooms is amazing (they just refurbished the rooms).

Have fun on your trip!

Have you stay at an All Star Resort before? The rooms aren't bad but compared to some of the higher end resorts the rooms might seem kind of small and cheap. The suite is definitely better than the standard room. Pretty sure it comes with a pull out soda and pull out chair. I thought the quality was fine as we didn't spend too much time in the room

My parents did once, but they hated it. We were only curious about the suites.

To be completely honest, if you're trying to save money and stay at a value resort then I'd stay at Pop Century over ASM. The rooms are cleaner in my opinion, the pool is nicer, and the buses are better. The rides seem to be better at Pop Century than ASM as well...The downside to value resorts as a whole is that the beds are typically smaller. It's not that bad if you don't plan to spend so much time at your resort.

Moderate resorts are a lot better bang for your buck. Port Orleans: Riverside is my family's favorite. The food court is amazing, and the quality of the rooms is amazing (they just refurbished the rooms).

Have fun on your trip!

This helped an extreme amount. We actually went with Riverside, mainly for the beds. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter