All Star Music Room Request???

d96j97

Disney NUT!
Hi All! We are heading home soon and will be staying at All Star Music. Any suggestions of room requests? Would prefer areas closer to transportation if possible unless there are major pluses to other areas. Thanks so much in advance! :thanks:

I have stayed at AS Music every year since 2009. We always stay in the Calypso section. It is the preferred section so it will cost a bit more but you are closest to transportation, food, pool, night time movies, etc. I have never had problems with noise (I'm a very sound leeper as is my wife) but I have heard complaints by those who have rooms directly across fromt he pool which is where we like to be. Get a room on an upper floor or on the back side of the building if you require more quiet. I'll be back there in 164 days.

If you want close to transportation at ASMu, you do need to book and pay for a preferred room. Otherwise you will likely be a bit of a walk away from the transportation. As PMlocke said, rooms facing away from the pool may be quieter.

I have stayed at AS Music every year since 2009. We always stay in the Calypso section. It is the preferred section so it will cost a bit more but you are closest to transportation, food, pool, night time movies, etc. I have never had problems with noise (I'm a very sound leeper as is my wife) but I have heard complaints by those who have rooms directly across fromt he pool which is where we like to be. Get a room on an upper floor or on the back side of the building if you require more quiet. I'll be back there in 164 days.
Hi - we have booked 2 separate rooms for next year, one for my son and daughter in law and the second room for myself and 5 year old grandson. We decided not to have a family suite as had read unfavourable reviews of the comfort of the sofa bed but have requested adjacent rooms so it is easy to contact mum/dad if required. That said, is there such an option of an interconnecting room with just a door between two standard rooms ? If so, in which building are these located?

Hi - we have booked 2 separate rooms for next year, one for my son and daughter in law and the second room for myself and 5 year old grandson. We decided not to have a family suite as had read unfavourable reviews of the comfort of the sofa bed but have requested adjacent rooms so it is easy to contact mum/dad if required. That said, is there such an option of an interconnecting room with just a door between two standard rooms ? If so, in which building are these located?

Every building has them, but they won't guarantee that you will get one. It isn't a bookable option. If you want two rooms next to each other, your request (not guaranteed) is for adjoining rooms. If you want rooms with a door between to go back and forth, you want to request connecting rooms.

Every building has them, but they won't guarantee that you will get one. It isn't a bookable option. If you want two rooms next to each other, your request (not guaranteed) is for adjoining rooms. If you want rooms with a door between to go back and forth, you want to request connecting rooms.
Thanks for the info - I'll bear this in mind a request for closer to our arrival date - we booked for August 2019 in August 2018 so not sure if requests made a year ahead are kept on file.

Thanks for the info - I'll bear this in mind a request for closer to our arrival date - we booked for August 2019 in August 2018 so not sure if requests made a year ahead are kept on file.

They are if you call and add them to your reservation. They will then be provided to the room assignors along with all the other important information such as dates, room type, number of guests, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter