All Star Music to All Star Movies

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
Hello! We have some family staying at Movies (standard room) and some at Music (Family suites). Which buildings should we request if we are planning to walk between the two in the mornings to catch the bus or to visit? Thanks!

It all depends on what bus departure station you will be meeting at. If you are staying at Music (which is where I stay every year-40 more days and I'm back) your friends at Sports should be staying in the section that is at the southern most part, best described as the rooms located around the Grand Slam Pool. It would be a short walk across the parking lot to the Music bus stations. This would actually be the best solution as I am not sure how many or exactly where the family suites are located in the Calypso Section on the north end of the resort. These are the rooms that are closest to the parking lot with the shortest walk to the Sports bus stations. Also, if you look on Google maps, the walk from the Sports rooms (if you get the ones closest to the parking lot) to the Music bus station is just a little bit further than the walk to their own Sports bus stations. Hope this helped. My wife and I always walk over to Sports because we have CM's friends that now work at Sports so we drop in every year to say hi.

Thanks for the information. I haven't done a formal countdown, but we check in on 4/4! We are there for a long weekend to celebrate my son's 21st birthday, early graduation for DD, nieces' birthdays, and my twin niece and nephew's birthdays all at once! :) Enjoy your trip!

Ok, I'm a little confused here. OP, you have family staying at Music and Movies, correct? Not sure why PP is giving you info about Sports. Did I miss something? The folks who are staying at Movies should request Mighty Ducks section. That would be buildings 2 and 3. They are closer to Music bus stop than Movies bus stop. I would request Calypso for the Family Suites at Music.

Ok, I'm a little confused here. OP, you have family staying at Music and Movies, correct? Not sure why PP is giving you info about Sports. Did I miss something? The folks who are staying at Movies should request Mighty Ducks section. That would be buildings 2 and 3. They are closer to Music bus stop than Movies bus stop. I would request Calypso for the Family Suites at Music.
Yes, that is correct. Some are at Movies and some at Music. I was trying to be polite to PP who offered info on Sports. I looked at the map, and did just as you recommended, as far as requests. Thanks for the good advice!

Yes, that is correct. Some are at Movies and some at Music. I was trying to be polite to PP who offered info on Sports. I looked at the map, and did just as you recommended, as far as requests. Thanks for the good advice!
I am so sorry. I just realized I gave you information for Sports when you asked for Movies. I am so sorry. Glad someone was able to set you and me straight. Thank you for being polite when you responded to me. There is too much nastiness out there and it is nice to see there are still people out there with a sense of civility and graciousness.

I am so sorry. I just realized I gave you information for Sports when you asked for Movies. I am so sorry. Glad someone was able to set you and me straight. Thank you for being polite when you responded to me. There is too much nastiness out there and it is nice to see there are still people out there with a sense of civility and graciousness.
You can never have too much Disney information, LOL! I love staying at Sports, as well, so I may need that info someday!! Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your response!

You definitely want the group at Movies to request Mighty Ducks!

For anyone not familiar with Mighty Ducks at All-Star Movies,here is just how close it is to Melody Hall at All-Star Music(Both pictures taken from same spot.):

Looking back at Ducks after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20169209308_932396217b_z.jpg

Walkway to Melody Hall after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20330952686_47e4d6e065_z.jpg

You definitely want the group at Movies to request Mighty Ducks!

For anyone not familiar with Mighty Ducks at All-Star Movies,here is just how close it is to Melody Hall at All-Star Music(Both pictures taken from same spot.):

Looking back at Ducks after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20169209308_932396217b_z.jpg

Walkway to Melody Hall after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20330952686_47e4d6e065_z.jpg
These are great pictures. Someone had asked how to get from one All Star to another. These pictures would have been perfect for them.

These are great pictures. Someone had asked how to get from one All Star to another. These pictures would have been perfect for them.
Awesome pictures! That makes me feel better about being in two separate resorts. Is it building 10, Calypso, that backs up to Movies? Thanks again for posting the pics!

We had a corner room in Calypso section right across a small road from Mighty Ducks. It was right by the parking lot yet our view out the window was bushes, and very short walk to Music’s food court for both sections. It was a GREAT location and perfect for us since we had a car. If you can get those two locations, you should be happy. FYI when booking- Calypso is preferred section and MD is standard I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter