All star music vs POR connecting rooms

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
If you put a request in how easy or difficult is it to get connecting rooms at each of these resorts? Looking to travel with my DD and my parents next summer.

I think it's one of those YMMV experiences. I requested and received connecting rooms at POFQ without a problem, my sister requested and received connecting rooms at POP without a problem. But for everyone who has ALWAYS received connecting rooms, there are people who NEVER do or only rarely do...

This is one of those cases where other's experiences won't necessarily help you. Whether or not you get connecting rooms doesn't have anything to do with the resort, it's mostly a matter of how many guests happen to be checking out of a connecting room pair on the day you arrive, and how many other guests checking in that day have requested connecting rooms.

If you put a request in how easy or difficult is it to get connecting rooms at each of these resorts? Looking to travel with my DD and my parents next summer.

Is being all together in one space the most important thing? If not getting connecting rooms would put a big damper on your trip, then don't risk it. Go with the All Star Suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter