• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Sports & Magical Express

DadLightyear

WearTheYellowBand
Hi everyone. I wasn't sure if this thread should go in Transportation or here, so I'll start here.

I was wondering if anyone knew where DME goes first when dropping guests off at the All Star resorts. For example, last summer we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and were the 1st stop. This year, we are staying at All Star Sports. Anyone know the order for All Stars, and what other resorts DME may go to first?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There is no set order for the ME busses. You may get on a bus that stops at 1 or 2 other resorts first. Or, you might be the first stop. Its entirely up to ME as to what works best for the guests arriving at the same time you do and to the bus driver as to what route to take to the resorts.

Typically it's Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, All Star Music, and then All Star Movies. I've stayed at both All Star Sports and Coronado and this was the route each time :)

Typically it's Coronado Springs, All Star Sports, All Star Music, and then All Star Movies. I've stayed at both All Star Sports and Coronado and this was the route each time :)

:thumbsup2

I've stayed at Sports many times and it has always been CSR first then Sports.:)

I've stayed ato both CSR and ASSp more than once, and sometimes the route was the one you have had. Once we stopped at AKL after CSR. And a couple of times we went directly to the All Stars, skipping CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter