All Stars rates-please help!

MacDalton

Earning My Ears
Is there a web site that lists rates & room discriptions for the All Stars resorts. I guess maybe I should check out other resort prices also. Can I do this w/o calling? A price list would be helpful. Thanks!

go to www.wdwig.com and look at the resorts section. deb has pics of all the resorts.
you can also check out www.mousesavers.com for rack rates to the resorts. mary also lists discounts, who can use them, and restrictions they may have.

happy planning!!

Thank you all for the info! It was very helpful! We make the trip to FL to visit my parents, so we usually spend one day at MK and drive back to their house. We thought about doing something different liike spending the weekend at the beach, but its more expensive for Holiday Inn than the All stars!!!! Maybe I can convince DH to spend 2 days at Disney instead! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter