All text displaying bold

So is this a glitch which is proving remarkably hard to fix or is it actually intentional?
Good question. I'm finding it harder and harder to read...can one of the mod's confirm if this is a permanent situation or a glitch that once fixed will return to previous? Thank you.

I think it's clear it's a glitch because you can still do italic and other features but bold and unbold look the same.
Yup, I had tried the same thing yesterday when I first noticed it. Mostly b/c I thought I was losing it lol. Definitely not intentional.

This thread is absolutely hilarious, and a perfect example of how much we all pay attention to every single change. And have VERY STRONG FEELINGS. By the way, I like it. #TeamBold 😂

Its been working for me for a few days, Don't remember when it first showed up... As long as you are logged in it seems to do the trick. Has no impact if you are in an incognito window or not logged in I think. If you have multiple tabs open, just close the banner on one and refresh the others and the bold is no more!

There was a yellow banner at top of page yesterday evening - at least for me and a few others. It was a unrelated for something I think....it's gone now.

There was a yellow banner at top of page yesterday evening - at least for me and a few others. It was a unrelated for something I think....it's gone now.
Once you click the X if logged in it remembers and won't display again. I had to open an incognito window to make the screen capture above.

That's not there for me. Probably caught by my ad blocker.
Not sure then, I run AdBlock and PiHole both so I hardly see any ads.

I also have not tested this on a mobile device, I cannot view this site on a mobile device due to being overwhelmed with re-direction ads to "You won!" junk that takes you away from the site. :-(

I see the banner with the x on the top right. Not sure yet I want to get rid of the bold font yet - my eyes kind of like it to :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter