"All things Jodi and then some ..." aka Trial Watchers' Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
usnuz, how you holding up in the rain?

Fine, wish I could say I need a row boat....:rotfl:

Shaking my head above about other things...not really sad. How are you? I have to remember the Date for what's his name. March something. I hope Mare makes a new thread....:goodvibes

Fine, wish I could say I need a row boat....:rotfl:

Shaking my head above about other things...not really sad. How are you? I have to remember the Date for what's his name. March something. I hope Mare makes a new thread....:goodvibes

I think it's March 24 and glad to hear you're alright. :goodvibes

I'm gonna mow tomorrow. :teeth:

ETA: I heard the Oscar Pretorius trial is going to be televised, they're covering some of the details tonight on Dateline.

Fine, wish I could say I need a row boat....:rotfl: Shaking my head above about other things...not really sad. How are you? I have to remember the Date for what's his name. March something. I hope Mare makes a new thread....:goodvibes
Who is what's his name?? I'm so out of the loop.

If we're just keeping a general thread about what's going on, I think UR should keep it going with another thread. If we have a specific trial we're watching, where we are going to focus on one trial and evidence and want neurotic obsessive links :) in The First Post, then that would be me. :D lol BUT, it has to be a trial I want to watch. Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony were just such easy trials to follow because I felt 100% sure of guilt.

I think it's March 24 and glad to hear you're alright. :goodvibes I'm gonna mow tomorrow. :teeth: ETA: I heard the Oscar Pretorius trial is going to be televised, they're covering some of the details tonight on Dateline.
So what's his name's trial is March 24. Now to figure out who he is. ?? I'd like to see the Oscar Pistorius trial. I wonder how that will work with the time difference, and from what I read, the cameras will be limited. Was Dateline on already? At 8? Because I couldn't find it at 9 or later.

Nothing surprises me anymore (other than the fact that Cheney Mason is still in this), but I did shake me head at the following:

According to the transcript, Anthony told Gonzalez's attorneys she met the baby sitter at Universal Studios in 2006 and the women were friends for a little over a year. She said she left Caylee in her care on one occasion in 2006.

During her murder trial, Anthony's attorney Jose Baez told jurors the baby sitter story was fabricated. During the deposition, Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason said she was not responsible for Baez's statements in court.

Nothing surprises me anymore (other than the fact that Cheney Mason is still in this), but I did shake me head at the following:

According to the transcript, Anthony told Gonzalez's attorneys she met the baby sitter at Universal Studios in 2006 and the women were friends for a little over a year. She said she left Caylee in her care on one occasion in 2006.

During her murder trial, Anthony's attorney Jose Baez told jurors the baby sitter story was fabricated. During the deposition, Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason said she was not responsible for Baez's statements in court.

You know someone needs to be charged for lying....:mad:

Good Morning

I watched The Dateline special tomorrow and yes, the judge is allowing cameras in the court room.
South Africa is 7 hours ahead of the East coast time.

I kinda feel he is guilty. I mean what "burglar" comes into your house to hide in your bathroom?
Who randomly shoots into a closed bathroom door when there are other people in the house who may be in there?
Also, the unopened Valentine's Day present, why would that have not been opened on Valentine's Day?
She was fully clothed in the bathroom in the middle of the night? Just a lot of weird goings on.

Who is what's his name?? I'm so out of the loop.

If we're just keeping a general thread about what's going on, I think UR should keep it going with another thread. If we have a specific trial we're watching, where we are going to focus on one trial and evidence and want neurotic obsessive links :) in The First Post, then that would be me. :D lol BUT, it has to be a trial I want to watch. Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony were just such easy trials to follow because I felt 100% sure of guilt.

I don't think we should go general again, opened the door to worms so I'm voting you start us one on Oscar Pistorius. :goodvibes

So what's his name's trial is March 24. Now to figure out who he is. ?? I'd like to see the Oscar Pistorius trial. I wonder how that will work with the time difference, and from what I read, the cameras will be limited. Was Dateline on already? At 8? Because I couldn't find it at 9 or later.

The Dunn March 24th date is just his sentencing, I expect a short one day affluenza defense, he'll probably get 60 years for his convictions, hope they run consecutively.

Yes, Dateline was already on, but you might catch it online.
Here's a link from WildAbout:
Pistorius trial: The pieces of the puzzle

Ugh. I don't want to watch any more of that. Maybe if I had followed the whole first trial. But no, I'm past that one.

His (Dunn's) trial for the murder is in May, I believe. That's a way down the road and it'll be a different trial from the first, even better, I bet.

Do you have a link for the trial?

Oh yeah, you gonna watch it live? :lmao:

It starts at 3 o'clock in the morning!! :rotfl:

Good Morning

I watched The Dateline special tomorrow and yes, the judge is allowing cameras in the court room.
South Africa is 7 hours ahead of the East coast time.

I kinda feel he is guilty. I mean what "burglar" comes into your house to hide in your bathroom?
Who randomly shoots into a closed bathroom door when there are other people in the house who may be in there?
Also, the unopened Valentine's Day present, why would that have not been opened on Valentine's Day?
She was fully clothed in the bathroom in the middle of the night? Just a lot of weird goings on.

Great questions, lorimay! :thumbsup2

Jen and I have talked about this. If I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a noise, the first thing I would do is reach over to wake her up. I damn sure wouldn't just start shooting.

I don't think we should go general again, opened the door to worms so I'm voting you start us one on Oscar Pistorius. :goodvibes

The Dunn March 24th date is just his sentencing, I expect a short one day affluenza defense, he'll probably get 60 years for his convictions, hope they run consecutively.

Yes, Dateline was already on, but you might catch it online.
Here's a link from WildAbout:
Pistorius trial: The pieces of the puzzle

His (Dunn's) trial for the murder is in May, I believe. That's a way down the road and it'll be a different trial from the first, even better, I bet.

Oh yeah, you gonna watch it live? :lmao:

It starts at 3 o'clock in the morning!! :rotfl:

Great questions, lorimay! :thumbsup2

Jen and I have talked about this. If I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a noise, the first thing I would do is reach over to wake her up. I damn sure wouldn't just start shooting.

Oh my goodness, talk about sleeping adjustments....:rotfl2:

Wild is covering the trial I see. I do want to see. I may have to watch the first half of the rerun and then go live in a few hours....:rotfl2:

You could start a thread on the trial.

I'm on my desktop, which is ssssoooo slow. But, easier to do things like quote, etc, even tho I'm not doing any of that for this post. :)

I'll start the Oscar Pistorius trial thread if you want. Pretty much blank, and I'll fill stuff in the first post as it comes up and I have time. I'm a little askeered that people might think that it's taking up bandwidth from, you know, the deep threads on the CB, like Real Housewives and Sister Wives. :p

I did see that HLN (all together now...AAARRRGGHHHH!) will start covering it starting at noon EST Monday. What that means as far as running it all (with the dreaded "pause" button, of course :eek: ) or just clips and commentary, I don't know.

I'm on my desktop, which is ssssoooo slow. But, easier to do things like quote, etc, even tho I'm not doing any of that for this post. :)

I'll start the Oscar Pistorius trial thread if you want. Pretty much blank, and I'll fill stuff in the first post as it comes up and I have time. I'm a little askeered that people might think that it's taking up bandwidth from, you know, the deep threads on the CB, like Real Housewives and Sister Wives. :p

I did see that HLN (all together now...AAARRRGGHHHH!) will start covering it starting at noon EST Monday. What that means as far as running it all (with the dreaded "pause" button, of course :eek: ) or just clips and commentary, I don't know.

Wild about trials is running it. Thank you for the new thread, your the best!...:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter