• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All UK travel rules ending on Friday

The US has extended the transport mask rules for another month (till 18 April).
And apparently BA.2 is just getting started over there (about 35,000 cases in the US, but now thought to be the most common strain in most of the UK), so I think we may see restrictions and/or travel rules abroad for a while yet.

Now we just need the US to remove testing requirement to make our lives easier
We are going to Scotland and Ireland from May 28th thru June 10th. The only concern we have now is getting back to the USA because they still require a COVID test to return even though we are fully vaccinated.

i wish canada would do the same.
my daughter and son in law are going on an alaska cruise after the big WDW family holiday.
To get into Canada is so complex and in the end they can turn you away without explanation.
All because of covid. It's ridiculous!!

i wish canada would do the same.
my daughter and son in law are going on an alaska cruise after the big WDW family holiday.
To get into Canada is so complex and in the end they can turn you away without explanation.
All because of covid. It's ridiculous!!
I'm sure I read an article yesterday saying that its thought Canada will be dropping their test requirements for fully vaxxed visitors. I'm not sure if this applies to people crossing land and sea borders, although I don't see why that would make a difference.
The article said an announcement could be made Thursday (today)

Edit

Here is the article
https://ottawa.citynews.ca/amp/loca...r-travellers-entering-country-reports-5166328

I'm sure I read an article yesterday saying that its thought Canada will be dropping their test requirements for fully vaxxed visitors. I'm not sure if this applies to people crossing land and sea borders, although I don't see why that would make a difference.
The article said an announcement could be made Thursday (today)

Edit

Here is the article
https://ottawa.citynews.ca/amp/loca...r-travellers-entering-country-reports-5166328

from your mouth to God's ear!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter