all ways stuck in your head

I have had just this part of a song i don't even know the title to stuck in my head since i herad it....

And i'll go down with this ship,
and i won't put my hands up and surrender,
there will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love, and always will be...

:teeth:

yoyo93 said:
I have had just this part of a song i don't even know the title to stuck in my head since i herad it....

And i'll go down with this ship,
and i won't put my hands up and surrender,
there will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love, and always will be...

:teeth:

i believe thats 'white flag' by dido...i..think... :goodvibes

i think im always either singing 'right here' by staind or 'umbrella' by dir en grey. theyre addictive.... :rotfl:

god, any song thats horribly terribly and monstorously bad, is always stuck in my head.

Omg I've had The Killers stuck in my head for weeks

All these things that I've done
Indie Rock 'n' roll
Smile like you mean it

None of that's as bad as me. I usually get some stupid ditty from a game I've been playing stuck in my head, ugh! It's irritating!!!! :headache:

Ryu said:
None of that's as bad as me. I usually get usually get some stupid ditty from a game I've been playing stuck in my head, ugh! It's irritating!!!! :headache:

:rotfl: i hate to admit it but because of playing FF for years, every time i do something of accomplishment, the little "winning" song plays in my head over and over... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter