All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

...of course.....hey, we haven't 'chatted' in a LONG time, gurl-fren...

...of course.....hey, we haven't 'chatted' in a LONG time, gurl-fren...

Been busy here and real life gets in the way. But let's ignore real life.

I had a great time with RachelTori and her hubby when they were here about 2 weeks ago!!! It was an absolute blast.

I'm going to be ignoring everyone for the next 10 days or so.

I'm also pretty sure you're going to ignore the fact that I'm gone to Shanghai and Hong Kong. :teeth:

....any photos [that I can ignore] to substantiate that??!??!? :rolleyes1

....notice how she's ignoring my plea for photos.....:snooty:

I posted on FaceBook but will post some here in a few days or so. @RachelTori boomerang'ed back to Melbourne courtesy of the cruise that went nowhere; so I caught up with her and hubby a second time for a drink. No pics of that second time. ;)

And I'm so super talented at ignoring.....I can ignore your plea from Melbourne and from Shanghai and Hong Kong. (You can ignore the fact that I had a great time in both castles!)

...obviously. :snooty:

I loaded the pics on photobucket; so I can post some here. It'll be a little later in the day. My computer is already multitasking on loading more pictures up on PB from that Shanghai and Hong Kong trip that you're so good at ignoring ;).

I'll assume @RachelTori has no issue with me sharing. :)

What the heck. You leave for a couple of years and things go to hell in a handbasket. Unless I'm in the wrong place and this is all completely normal. In which case, never mind and carry on... but I'm going to hang around and make sure.

Meeting the locals....

Meeting Another kind of local.

It was blue skies all the way. And did I mention that they picked the HOTTEST day in the season to visit? I think it was approaching 41 C.

From around town. I clearly took them down the BEST streets!!!

I really did!

And yes, there was food involved.

What the heck. You leave for a couple of years and things go to hell in a handbasket. Unless I'm in the wrong place and this is all completely normal. In which case, never mind and carry on... but I'm going to hang around and make sure.

Does that mean that I have to ignore you too?

popcorn::

Oh no! There is no ignoring me. I'm like a fly that buzzes in your ear.

....I have the uncanny ability to ignore YOU too.....it' a 'gift'.

.....wow......nice.....BUNS.

0209%20DisMeet-41.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter