Allison & Josh Trip Report 11/10/06 (link to pictures)

i Just have to say that I never get tired of looking at your pictures

what an incredibly beautiful wedding you had

you look so relaxed & happy

I love all your little details

Incredible...inspires me to want to go into planning:thumbsup2

I completely agree with Cori and what she said above. I jet went back through the thread and as if you arent beautiful already Allison, Randy seemed to capture every moment perfectly and seriously-- you really are the most beautiful bride ive ever seen!

I thought I was the only one! :lmao: I vote she should be on the DFTW website! These are some of the best pics I have ever seen. Beautiful!

Oh you guys are so sweet!!! It was a wonderful day and yes Randy did my pictures. I added my siggy this morning!!! Thanks so much girls!!!

CinderellaBride12 - the color of the girls dresses was called flamingo, the color of my pants (i am not sure if I posted that pic )was coral.I went with their dresses mainly because I loved that color of pink, but I also loved the soft chiffon and the style was very flattering on all of them!

Hi Allisonswonderland,

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of your Mad Hatter Tea Party you posted. I am getting married there in April and wonder if you will be so kind as to share some info with me. I would love to do a brunch/tea party for the girls...prob about 20 or so. How many ppl did you have and what was the est. cost..if you don't mind? I love the centerpieces..i think you brought them yourself...where did you get them!!!!!??? beautiful! it looks like everything turned out perfect and pretty..i would love something similar after seeing how great something like that could be. any advice, info would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

Thanks!

I would Love to share with you- we had about 20 people there and we too did a brunch (I love breakfast) I think everything was around 2500 ish. We did not do props and actually Trees & Trends General Manager did the flowers- they went crazy when my aunt told them they were going to disney world. So the big ones were about 4 feet tall. This party can be done extravagently w/ props at about 10,000 or sensibly - like me with characters and wild linens and my own flowers! PM me anything you would like! I am not on as much as I would like my husband has started his own law practice and I am being receptionist, book keeper, well you name it, that's me and I am also the head swim coach for our summer league team, so my life is wacky right now! AAAHHH!!!

I have just found your wedding trip report and have fallen in LOVE with your cake. How absolutely beautiful it was, and you were, by the way. I'm planning a Vow Renewal (12/08 will be our 20th anniversary) and I'm gathering great ideas from you all.

You looked beautiful!

Thanks soooo much for the info. You did an amazing job!...if I can come even close to how your party turned out I will be a happy camper :) Good luck with the new firm...and thanks again!

Everything looks like it was so beautiful and well planned. It must have been amazing! Have enjoyed reading your report!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter