Allison & Josh Trip Report 11/10/06 (link to pictures)

Thanks girls glad you liked them and actually my cousin Sean (younger) has always said that I looked like Tiffani - of course he was obsessed with her and I thought he just wanted a cousin who looked like her - but our faces are kind of shaped the same.

Allison,
Somehow I missed your pictures before, but they are gorgeous. You looked amazing. I love those bridesmaids dresses too. I'm considering one of their styles.

Samantha

Wow, thanks for sharing!! You were a GORGEOUS bride!! Your dress is really unique and it suited you so well! Congratulations!

Beautiful pictures! You were a stunning bride!

WOW! I am stunned with how beautiful you look and how happy too. I am so happy for you!!!

Thanks girls- here are a few pics from the rehearsal dinner and the grooms cake - Josh went to Ole Miss -
AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1125.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1124.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1119.jpg

Also they did open the summerhouse for the bar and we just used the existing tables with umbrellas - they may have added some extra tables - but we did not add any floral - the buffet tables are decorated at no charge!!!!

I LOVE the cake! I am surprising my DF w/ a college-themed grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner too. I hope mine comes out as good as yours :goodvibes

Josh was really suprised - especially since he misplaced our marriage license and had to go back to the hotel in between the rehearsal and the dinner so he was a bit late - it actually worked out perfectly! Ofcourse I was still flipping out about the license - but he found it - the thing is that he never gets suprised he always figures things out and he honestly had no clue!

adding a few pics from the home reception - my centerpieces and cake for now.
AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1413.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1414.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/allisonaustinbradley/AllisonJoshWedding3620.jpg
/allisonaustinbradley/AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1418.jpg[/IMG]
AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1416.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1089.jpg

my brother and his girlfriend - my bridesmaid- at splash mountain!!

Cute cake! Did you get to wear that gorgeous dress again at your home reception? :)

Oh yes- I wore my gown and my pink pant suit too - I changed into that during dinner both times - I will post a pic
AllisonJoshwedding1969.jpg

you see I am a slob and figured that I would be a mess eating in my gown - this matched my bridesmaids (same top) with pants - though their color was flamingo and mine was coral-

AllisonJoshWedding3435.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1309.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1036.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1217.jpg

AllisonandJoshWeddingHoneymoon1209.jpg

Can you find the hidden Mickeys I put on my veil? Brer Bear was being ornery -he was twirling me around and Josh was lucky he got that shot -at Mickey' very Merry Christmas Party-

You are so pretty-- every photo of you is beautiful!! I love that pant suit! And the color is beautiful! What a great idea.

Your centerpieces for the at-home-reception were great!! Love those! And you could still use those around the house for the fall months.

Thanks Maggie and believe me - the whole family will be using pumpkins- we had about 300 of them. I bought them at Hobby Lobby at 1/2 off for 2 seasons- crazy.

I thin you asked somewhere about my tan - if not someone did - I am bad and it is real from a tanning bed- I did not go that much and actually felt pasty- I am a swim coach and in the summer I am out a lot - I use sunscreen and cover up as much as I can - so no secret bottle unfortunately. Listen gals - I have already had moles taken off so I do not recommend this route!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter