Allison & Josh Trip Report 11/10/06 (link to pictures)

Alison, your pictures are perfect and you look so beautiful! That dress was definately made for you :)

Allison, I love your TR and your dress is stunning!! Sorry about EVSIL but you were right... every great fairy tale has to have a villain, but in the end, good always triumphs over evil. ;)

Thanks everyone -

My gown came from Neiman Marcus it is by Amsale and my bridesmaids were from a company out of Australia (i Think) called Raylia designs - I loved their gowns - they had a lot of newer looks for maids!

All I can say is WOW you were just STUNNING! I loved your hair, dress, flowers EVERYTHING! Congrats! I am sure you both will be happy for years to come! Best wishes

Thank you so much for sharing your pics! You look amazing and the pics definitely catch the spirit of the day!

I love the pics!!! I love how the girls have their hair the same! And the style is so cute!! You look beautiful!! Congrats!!

Allison,

Thank you for sharing your pix. They look great and you look amazing. I am thinking of a halter style for my 10 year vow renewal on 7/12/07 so I love to see that style on. I was wondering if you have any info or pix on your Mad Hatter Tea Party. We leave Thursday for our planning session and are looking for ideas. We have had a tough time with the location due to the summer weather (no totally outside venues), already having our reception in the Whitehall Room and getting bumped by a convention from the St James Room at the Boardwalk. I currently have the Attic on hold but I don't like the 2000 minimum (since we only have 18 adults/7kids/4infants) and the fact that you can't have props or move furniture. We would love to know what you did and how it turned out. Thank you! Lisa

Have you looked into the GF SummerHouse? I did my rehearsal dinner there - We did not use any props at all just my big flower arrangements and I will be happy to forward you some if you pm your email address to me. I am in the middle of opening a new business and a bit crazy right now - but will be more than happy to answer questions and forward the link to my friend's pictures to you!

We did have the characters which to me is what made it the Mad Hatter tea and the props are what makes the party soo dran expensive! I would not have changed having that day for the world! just pm me! Who is your EM?

See if this works.........

http://lh5.google.com/image/bmoseman/RWotlXkhABI/AAAAAAAAATY/OhnHsUogAq8/Picture 065.jpg?imgmax=144

http://lh5.google.com/image/bmoseman/RWot3qVYABI/AAAAAAAAAT4/T7y7kQkLDeg/Picture%

http://lh5.google.com/image/bmoseman/RWouqiAIABI/AAAAAAAAAVw/zNk2N5EzOME/Picture 084.jpg?imgmax=144

http://lh4.google.com/image/bmoseman/RWouWNqFABI/AAAAAAAAAVI/om6AnVYeDVc/Picture%

wow...gorgeous pics and what a dress! :) You looked amazing! :) thanks for sharing...

Hey guys sorry I have been MIA my business has been keeping me extremely busy- I am so tired every night I fall asleep on the couch after dinner. So I never have time to write on here....thanks for the compliments and sorry I did not get back to you in time before you planning session....my life is crazy right now!

Hey Allison! You look gorgeous! Your dress looks just like Jim Hjelm dress that I sold a few times, but yours has a longer train and more of a waistband. I love everyone's hair too - how did you get your maids to agree to having the same hairstyle? Oh, and yes - Raylia is Australian designed; their parent company is Maggie Sottero.

About the hair, they just all worried about putting it up and since they did not really want to pay to have it done they put it up on the sides - which I said I liked everyone's hair like that anyway! I did not know that Maggie Sottero was the parent co of Raylia- I love their maids! and my gown- I would love to see a pic of the other one- mine is Amsale and was actually on the cover of brides last Oct/Nov (05)- of course the skinny model wearing it looked nothing like me - I went to STL to try on gowns and looked at that mag in the car on the way up and did not even notice that dress - it just so happened it was on the mannequin outside- I was very lucky! My mom hated it on the mannequin and did not want me to try it on and I hesitated because I was afraid the rouching would make my waist look big(i have bigger hips and a small waist) but it all worked it was my fav! Thanks girls - Chrissi it is good to see you around!

I have added pics throughout and here are some more.......these are some of my favs the first 2 were at the Beach Club and I love the back drop! If you stay there make sure and get some pictures taken at that location!!!
AllisonJoshWedding3602.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3617.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3587.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3569.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3549.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3050.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3264.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3046.jpg

AllisonJoshWedding3356.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1787.jpg

AllisonJoshwedding1696.jpg

I would just like to say Alison that you looked absolutely stunning in your pictures. I love everything about them, your hair, your make up, your tiara, your dress is outstanding (very Marilyn Monroe, and you have the figure to wear it so well;) your bouquet, and is that tan real????? If not, please tell me how you got it?????:flower3: :flower3:
I think I could go on forever, but I will stop gushing. You truely made a beautiful bride!

I completely agree with everything Summer-Caitlin said. You are absolutely gorgeous and everything about your wedding appeared to be the same. I absolutely love your hair!! And that dress!! Isn't randy phenomenal!

Allison, thanks for sharing your pictures, you look so beautiful and so happy :goodvibes

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Tiffani-Amber Theissen before? You really do! She's gorgeous and so are you :)

OMG - JJClemson - you're right! Allison, I love the pix. Thanks for sharing!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter