Almost a DVC owner

Xtatic

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting word whether my bid for boardwalk villas resale is accepted. My family enjoys Orlando (yes we've stayed inside and out of Disney) but we always have a good time.

We did sit through a full DVC presentation in April but the salesman was ultra pushy and we were very turned off. Fortunately, one person didn't spoil the magic for us as we're trying again resale.

From all the posts I've read, it seems the DVC crowd is a very supportive bunch!!

Welcome to the DIS boards and we are all hoping with you that this comes through. Let us know when it does as we love to welcome new DVC members home.

I know the feeling. I purchased an OKW resale back in Feb. Just waiting for my first trip home in Sept.

welcome to the board and "almost" welcome home. sending some pixie dust your way to help with the resale. we love our bwv "home". if the resale doesn't work out and you like the vwl, call and request a different guide. many people on these boards can let you know the names of their guides.

We are currently waiting to close (hopefully next week!!!!)......PD that it goes smoothly for you! :)

Wow, I'm shockied that you got a pushy Disney salesperson, I would make sure that they know he was the reason you got turned of from buying direct because of his attitude.

What was his name?

Ask for Bettie if you want to try buying through Disney again. I bugged her for a couple of years and never once felt pushed. Got good advice and copies of all the documents. Godd luck.:cool:

GOOD LUCK...hope you get it. We are new members (just closed in April) I visited all the DVC resorts just last week while I was briefly in Orlando ( bought sight unseen)....let me just say there is NO way you will regret your decision to buy in!! We can't wait for October!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter