Aloha Isle or Sunshine Tree Terrace for cool snack?

Aloha Isle or Sunshine Tree Terrace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vern60

DIS Veteran
The last time I was in Magic Kingdom I tried Sunshine Tree Terrace for the first time - I'd always had Aloha Isle before because of the hype around the Dole Whips. However, I actually liked the Orange Cream treat at Sunshine much better than the Dole whip. I know not everyone is a fan of pineapple so thought it might be fun to try a poll... my first attempt at this, here's hoping it works :)

Both. I often do multiple days at MK, so I stop at both spots.

I miss the Pineapple-Orange Swirl I used to be able to get. It was my favorite flavor.

I loved the pineapple upside down cake with the pineapple dole whip on top from Aloha Aisle during Thanksgiving Week.

Ugh, I can't choose, they are both delicious!
We got Dole Whip floats 3 trips ago and have since got a couple every trip, because YUM. But this last trip, we grabbed a Citrus Swirl float and BOY that was pretty darn awesome, too. If I had to choose only one, I guess I'd go Citrus Swirl just because so far I've only had one of those and many Dole Whips.

I loved the pineapple upside down cake with the pineapple dole whip on top from Aloha Aisle during Thanksgiving Week.
Oh I do love pineapple upside down cake! That does sound delicious. I do like Dole Whip too, just sometimes it's just a bit too acidic if that makes sense.

Ugh, I can't choose, they are both delicious!
We got Dole Whip floats 3 trips ago and have since got a couple every trip, because YUM. But this last trip, we grabbed a Citrus Swirl float and BOY that was pretty darn awesome, too. If I had to choose only one, I guess I'd go Citrus Swirl just because so far I've only had one of those and many Dole Whips.

Ha ha, this sounds like my experience :) Especially after staying at the Poly as well I think I got Dole Whipped out, then I found the Orange cream at Sunshine Tree Terrace and it was yummy :)

I'm team Dole Whip all the way. The citrus swirl's taste of "from concentrate" doesn't fly with my tongue.

I missed having both during my first trip (how on earth did that happen?). I plan to sample both next visit. I mean, I have to if I want to accurately respond to this poll, right? I'd hate to give incorrect information. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter