Already have ADR's adding Dining Plan?

luvdiz

Mouseketeer
I already have my ADR's but am trying to decide if we should do the dining plan. Anyone know if it's a hassle to change them?

Specifically, I have HDDR booked - I guess they would credit my CC?

I had all my ADRs then added the Dining Plan later.

When I called dining to make my ADRs, the dining lady asked me if I was on the Dining Plan, I told her not at the moment but we may be adding it and would that cause a problem. She said not at all.

When I called travel to add the Dining Plan, I asked if my previous ADRs will be effected. She said not at all.

I did not have any Dinner Shows booked, so I don't know how that will work for you.

I added the dining plan after I made all my ADRs. The first CM I talked to said I would have to get my refund at HDD, she said the server would be able to refund my money. I called back later and the second CM I talked to was able to refund my deposit w/o rebooking. The refund was on my statement yesterday and when I called to check my ADRs HDD was still there so I guess it all worked out.

Thanks for your reply. I was specifically concerned about HDDR - I knew I would get my money back, but I didn't want to have to re-book and move my ressie on down the list...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter