Alternative to Disney at thanksgiving

AussieNSW

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone had ideas on Places to spend thanksgiving other than Disney.
We have spent thanksgiving at Disneyland a few years ago and it was very crowded. This year there will be 6 of us including a 4 month old and a 3year old. Have made bookings at WDW for the 26th Nov till 2nd Dec.
We were last there in July 2018. I realise that this trip at Disney will be very different in regards to planning. I felt confident in the past and had it worked out perfectly for our family. This time I am stressing about the changes and adding in a toddler and baby to the mix. I have made bookings so far with park transportation in mind.
My problem is Thanksgiving where would it be fun to spend it that wouldn’t be to crowded and extremely expensive. Any ideas would be appreciated.

After some thought I have decided to be in Florida for thanksgiving but will not be attending the parks on thanks giving and also staying off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter