Alternative to Port Adventures?

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
First, I know this is entirely my fault. We normally book cruises well in advance and then I book port adventures as soon as my window opens. This one was book at 80 days out and there are very limited options left for port adventures. Ugh.

What are some other trusted options you have used? We are specifically looking for something in Curaçao.

Thank you 😊

First, I know this is entirely my fault. We normally book cruises well in advance and then I book port adventures as soon as my window opens. This one was book at 80 days out and there are very limited options left for port adventures. Ugh.

What are some other trusted options you have used? We are specifically looking for something in Curaçao.

Thank you 😊
Can't give you any specific recommendations, but keep checking back. Things may open up as people shift plans and cancel things.

Viator and get your guide are two options I use to book tours when we travel. They are just an aggregator though of individual companies offering tours so check the reviews of what you choose too.

Thank you 😊
When we were in Curacao we booked a private Tuk Tuk tour of the major town sites. It was an interesting experience and allowed us to see a lot in a short amount of time. After our Tuk Tuk tour, we walked over to the Kura Hulanda museum https://www.curacao.com/en/activity/kura-hulanda-museum which we really enjoyed. Willemstad isn't huge and is easily pretty walkable. (I was a single mom with a 10 year old daughter when we went and I never felt unsafe).

@brandyleeann What do you want to do in Curacao?

Lots of beaches. The harbor area with the painted buildings is attractive.

This was our last stop on our cruise in May, port #5. I was running out of steam. We focused on Willemstad and then wandered back to the ship. Next time we visit, it will be a beach. So many to choose from. And I am not a “beach person,” but theirs look spectacular. A lot are 30+ minutes away, so you are mainly looking for transportation. There are some packaged tours that stop at several beaches for a full day in the sun.

We used Viator for some of our port activities that week.

Last edited:
We did a private tour — back to nature Curaçao (https://www.b2ncuracao.com/) for 4 people. We did some off-roading to a cave and the windmills, she provided a picnic lunch, and we did snorkeling. It was amazing. I would totally recommend them.

Here’s my full review:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-5-13-may-2023-complete.3919629/post-64851051

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter