Alternatives to D.C. in South Florida

XRogue

Earning My Ears
Just in case people are curious, there are other swim with the dolphins programs in Florida, but none in Orlando other than D.C. The four keys locations are The Dolphin Research Center, Theater by the Sea, Dolphins Plus, and Hawk's Cay (this isn't a true swimming program, but you wade in and get a LOT of interaction time in groups of four.) In addition, Miami Seaquarium offers a program. The keys programs all offer 30 minute portions of their program in the water with the dolphins. The Hawk's Cay program is the cheapest (I believe it's something around $110), but remember, you are not actually going to swim with them, but rather interact with them from a waist-high water platform. The other three are full swim programs and cost around $150. For TDRC, that included admission into their park, and the same, I believe, for Theater by the Sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter