Am I doing something wrong?

luvdisney999

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to get a code for awhile now.

I've signed up for all the promo e-mails. I stayed on-site before and called for codes then. I've been calling again.

I've never received ANYTHING.

Am I doing something wrong? :confused3

:love: Parent's anniversary - college student fitting the bill! Can anyone help? Thanks!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I think it's pretty much a random thing, at least from what I've read here... they must send them out in batches, and wether or not your name is in it will determine if you get a code/pin.

Same problem here-but we don't go until Dec sooo I hope to get one by then-but I'm not holding my breath :hourglass

DW and I have been been going to Disney for years, we belonged to the original magic kingdom club. We have done everything possible, responded to every survey, registered on the website, etc.. We have never received a code. :mad: :mad:

Just the luck of the draw I guess!

We've belonged to the Magic Kingdom Club, Disney Club, gotten the Disney Visa, registered on their website, been staying on the grounds for years, but we've never gotten a postcard/email either :sad2:

I think it's a very small percentage of people who ever get an email/postcard code. It seems like more than it is because when people get them they are excited and come here to talk about it. Think of all the thousands of people who read this board who don't get a code but of course, they aren't posting that they don't have one(most of the time :goodvibes ). Think of all the thousands and thousands who don't do research like this and find this board who also don't get codes.

Most people don't get them and there is no way to really do anything to get one. Of course, it doesn't hurt to make sure they have your email address.

We just found out that we had a pin code! The first every in many years going to Disney and always stayed on site. I also had done everything possible to get a code. Our turned out to be under an old e-mail address. So if you've changed e-mail account in the last several years have them check that. I never believed we would have had one under our old account because they have had our current one for the last few years! I guess you never know! :teeth:

I don't know that there is anything you can really "do" to get a code - it's like it's just luck of the draw. You might call to see if you have a PIN attached to your name though rather than looking for an e-mail or a postcard. I called yesterday, just to see and I did have a PIN by my name! Yet, I've never gotten any kind of e-mail or postcard.

Can someone explain exactly what a code or a PIN code is? and how do I find out if I have one?

(This is kinda funny..I have no idea what it is, but I hope I have one. I also hope it's not some type of itchy rash :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter