Am I doing this math wrong with Undercover Tourist?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, what am I missing here? Undercover Tourist has Port Orleans-Riverside, Pool View at $2,132.89 for November 26th - December 2nd.
Screenshot_20230621-161802.png
But if I split it up to November 26th - December 1st and then December 1st - 2nd it looks to come out cheaper. Screenshot_20230621-161953.png
Screenshot_20230621-162427.png
$1,385.85 + $320.52 =

$1,706.37

Am I doing the math wrong or what?

That per night rate in your first pic is way higher than the other pix. Seems odd. Anything else being added on that the pic doesn’t show?

Edit: I did the search and see the same. What a weird issue. You could actually spend even less if you did Sunday-thurs, thurs-Fri, and Fri-sat. It shows sold out Thursday-Saturday tho.

Last edited:
That per night rate in your first pic is way higher than the other pix. Seems odd. Anything else being added on that the pic doesn’t show?

Edit: I did the search and see the same. What a weird issue. You could actually spend even less if you did Sunday-thurs, thurs-Fri, and Fri-sat. It shows sold out Thursday-Saturday tho.
Geeezzz, you went the extra mile there. 👍. But ya, this is one is strange.

It's a glitch no doubt. I went and did the same thing with the dates in January we are wanting to go, and it all came to the exact same price. If someone was going during this time, they might could score some nice savings there.

It's a glitch no doubt. I went and did the same thing with the dates in January we are wanting to go, and it all came to the exact same price. If someone was going during this time, they might could score some nice savings there.
Looks like there’s a 25% discount rate during that time, but also, rates go from fall to winter pricing that week. However, it seems that the full week isn’t calculating the discount while the others are. The Disney website calculates it for the full week, but is still higher than your sun-fri,fri-sat rate. Go figure 🤣

Ok, what am I missing here? Undercover Tourist has Port Orleans-Riverside, Pool View at $2,132.89 for November 26th - December 2nd.
View attachment 770081
But if I split it up to November 26th - December 1st and then December 1st - 2nd it looks to come out cheaper. View attachment 770089
View attachment 770093
$1,385.85 + $320.52 =

$1,706.37

Am I doing the math wrong or what?
Hotel pricing is often interesting. Could be a season change, where the terms of the package/room link the price to the offer code based on check in night. By splitting into two res maybe the second one is a new, lower season. Each Disney resort has its own season chart with more seasons than you would think.

It's like a $400 savings my way, even more the way GBRforWDW did it. If I was going during that time frame, I would jump on this quick!😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter