Am I late making my reservations? We arrive 5/6 ??

Stacey404

Earning My Ears
We have the dining plan but I haven't called to making any reservations. I'm going thru all the sites & jotting down notes & I am almost ready. Do you think I'll have problems getting reservations for May 6 - 13 now? :confused3

Thanks!
Stacey :sunny:

People can call up to 180 days in advance if they stay onsite. So, I would say "Yes, you are late." Don't be surprised if you don't get all your choices at your preferred times.

Ok, we just booked the trip within the last month. I wasn't sure what folks' experience had been in booking within say 60 days or so. Thanks for replying.

I would have backup plans if I were you. We're going the week before you and finished making our ressies in late February. While we managed to get every ADR we wanted, we had to juggle our schedule to make it happen. If you are certain there's a place you want now, I would make the ADR ASAP.

Ok, I'll call today for sure then. There's only 3-4 definates we'd like to hit & one of those isn't even on the list of participating restaurants so, hopefully, it'll work out. Otherwise, we're flexible (good thing, huh!?) :goodvibes

Do I need to make reservations for lunch as well...forgive me if I'm asking the obvious. I'm assuming since lunch will most likely be CS, we won't need to worry about lunch-just mainly our dinners. Set me straight if I am nuts :teeth:

You'll only need ADR's for table service or character meals. Itjust depends on what meal you want your table service to be used at. Your table service credit is not specifically for dinner, but you do get more for you money by doing so.

I would suggest eating earlier or later than usual, that will give you a greater chance of getting ADRs. For example, if you're thinking of going to Boma for dinner, instead of 6pm, plan on 8pm or 4:30pm.

Let us know how you do.

got2travel said:
You'll only need ADR's for table service or character meals. Itjust depends on what meal you want your table service to be used at. Your table service credit is not specifically for dinner, but you do get more for you money by doing so.

Do they now let you use TS credits for CS? I have been waiting for that!

Sorry, I wasn't saying that you could use a table service for a counter service.

I was only saying that your table service didn't have to be used for dinner. You could get breakfast, lunch or dinner at a table service restaurant.

I made my May adr's about two weeks ago and got all 8 restaurants and got to choose any times I wanted.

Ilovestitch said:
I made my May adr's about two weeks ago and got all 8 restaurants and got to choose any times I wanted.

Same here. I made my ADR's last week for my trip starting May 15. Got everything I wanted. Even Le Cellier was not a problem. Although the only choices close to the time I wanted were 5:50 and 6:50.

Ilovestitch said:

Ok, I got all my ADR's'!

Crystal Palace 5:05
California Grill 9:40 (late but we "hope" to see some fireworks)
50's Primetime (lunch) 12:05
Mama Melrose 6:30
LeCellier - 7:40
Brown Derby 7:30
Concourse (lunch) 1:00

On Tues. night, May 9th, we'll eat at House of Blues with the Cirque de Solei show following @ 9:00.

Another day we'll be in Sea World.

Ok, well, I feel a LOT better now that that is done :rotfl:

Thanks everyone!

:cool1: Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter