am I mad xmas trip

frozengirl82

Earning My Ears
Oh really really want to come over for xmas season , dd2 is frozen crazy she luvs Anna nearly as much as Rapunzel ; ) . I cant take them out of school as dd1 will have missed loads by then, she is having surgrey nxt week.

So the dates im looking at are dec 20th-23rd , dec 27th-30th or else dec31st- 3rd jan.

Our option is waiting until easter break but will Anna and Elsa still be there?? Help me decide!!

From what I've read I think the dates just before Christmas will probably be quieter unless they are weekends, when it's always busy.

Not sure if Frozen characters will be permanent or not, but Christmas is such a lovely time to visit - if you can squeeze it in then go for it :thumbsup2

I hit enter too fast.....

I'd go before Christmas if you can - the excitement is amazing and I think you'd benefit fromthe build up of it far more before Christmas :thumbsup2

If you decide to go 20-23 of December, check the prices for arrival on the 19th. it can save you hundreds (!) of euros. This is because the 20th is in the christmas break and the 19th is the day before.

tinian said:
If you decide to go 20-23 of December, check the prices for arrival on the 19th. it can save you hundreds (!) of euros. This is because the 20th is in the christmas break and the 19th is the day before.

Yes!! Check for one day earlier as we learnt this trick in February. We got a fabulous price and ended up paying less, and we got a longer stay because we found out the price zone changed.

Thanks : ) , unfortunately I cant go b4 the 20th as im in work until the 19th and kids are in school untill then too. We were looking at xmas dates so dd1 esp wouldnt miss anymore school, she will be off about 2 weeks after her surgrey. I think we will prob go the 20th tho I like the idea off going for new years

Thanks : ) , unfortunately I cant go b4 the 20th as im in work until the 19th and kids are in school untill then too. We were looking at xmas dates so dd1 esp wouldnt miss anymore school, she will be off about 2 weeks after her surgrey. I think we will prob go the 20th tho I like the idea off going for new years

We've booked to arrive the evening of the 19th after school and although we won't get any time in the park that day it was cheaper than arriving the next morning and I suppose we do get the full day of the 20th in the park.

Thanks everyone,

Ya unfortunately no flights fri eve from here : ( . Will price it and see is it worth traveling to dublin to flight out of there that night. Kids finnish at 12 noon on the fri and I could take a half day too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter