• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I making A Mistake Going To Knotts On A Sat ??

RalphMouth

<font color=teal>Obviously freaky things always ca
I can handle 30 to 40 min waits for the 'big' rides.

How bad will it be ?? Looking at being there Sat April 12th-

You'll probably see much longer than 30-40 minutes for rides like Ghostrider and Silver Bullet (more like 1-2 hours unless you go on them right away). Excellerator probably won't have much more than that if that long because just looking at it scares a lot of people.

"You'll probably see much longer than 30-40 minutes for rides like Ghostrider and Silver Bullet (more like 1-2 hours unless you go on them right away)".

Yikes! I have definitely been spoiled by fastpass and FOTL! Are Sundays any better? That's the day we have planned for Knott's (Oct.2).

MrsMud said:
"You'll probably see much longer than 30-40 minutes for rides like Ghostrider and Silver Bullet (more like 1-2 hours unless you go on them right away)".

Yikes! I have definitely been spoiled by fastpass and FOTL! Are Sundays any better? That's the day we have planned for Knott's (Oct.2).

You should be fine on Oct. 2. Halloween Haunt will have started and generally the days are slow since most people will be going to Haunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter