Am I missing something about Chef Mickey's?

Cass said:
Don't feel lonely.. I am here with you :) and I agrree about Park Fare, we had the Villains Character Dinner there and the food was 'blech'!

I agree 100%. We didn't care for the villains dinner at all. On the other hand we've had dinner at Chef Mickey's 3 times and had good experiences every time. The peel and eat shrimp and salad bar were refreshed often, I like my prime rib med. rare and that's what I got. In fact last time it was really tender and juicy which I don't expect at ANY buffet. We've always had good service (plentiful refills on drinks etc.) and good character interaction (especially Minnie that flirt ;-) We always have had a bit of a wait but the place is so packed and since it is all you can eat the table turnover is slow. That all being said I don't dispute those who have hadn't had good experiences there because I understand - the WORST dining experience we've had at WDW was at Artist Point which is VERY popular on these boards. Judging from everyone's reviews I know our experience was a fluke but it was bad enough to make me not want to return so I can see how people feel when they have a bad experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter