Am I over ts credits? Help me drop

lookame

DIS Veteran
wrll be there jan 4-12. We’re on the standard dining plan. Kids age 12 and 4.
Arrival day (plane lands 7am)-1900 park fare at 8:05 pm

Jan5-beeches and cream at 7:40 pm

Jan 6-none (universal day)

Jan 7-cape May at 9:45 am

Jan 8- crystal palace at 8:30
(Possible 4:45 pm be our guest dinner IF I can add my parents if not this one will be dropped)

Jan 9- be our guest at 9:15 am (qsv)
Be our guest at 7:10pm (if I can add parents this is the best option either way this one will be kept unless my parents can be added to the 8th then this one will be dropped)

Jan 10-sci fi at 11:50 am

Jan 11-garden grill at 8am (excited this one worked out so well!)
Akershus at 6:50 pm

I think I’m over but the credits on table service kind of confuse me. I know it goes by number of nights...which would you drop?

I would drop your arrival day dinner. If your plane is landing at 7am, you will be getting up really early or flying all night?

I would not plan on a late dinner but qs whenever we were hungry

Ok I can get that for sat at 7:50 pm and drop beeches and cream. We’re not planning on doing anything that day so it’s pretty relaxed day. Maybe schedule a trip to bbb for my daughter at Disney springs.

And yeah plane landing at 7 am we get to wake round 2 am

You can always adjust once you are there and seeing how everyone is feeling. Many restaurants end up w availability day of..

You can always adjust once you are there and seeing how everyone is feeling. Many restaurants end up w availability day of..
I ended up rescheduling for the next day at 7:50 pm and I got a BBB appointment for both my kids at 1:30 pm. I think it'll be cute to see the step sisters act when they see a little prince. I am sad to drop beeches and cream but it's not a good use of our table service credits

After dropping Beaches and Cream, you're no longer over in your credits. Also a good idea that you moved Park Fare over to the following night as everyone might be really tired for a late dinner on arrival night, especially the little one.

Do the kiddos normally eat dinner that late. I found on the one trip that my husband went on I made late dinner ADRs figuring we would all be so busy in the parks. My husband and daughter ended up hangry (snacks didn't cut it) before dinner time came around. I find with kids and a husband sometimes it is good to stick to a normal schedule like at home.

Do the kiddos normally eat dinner that late. I found on the one trip that my husband went on I made late dinner ADRs figuring we would all be so busy in the parks. My husband and daughter ended up hangry (snacks didn't cut it) before dinner time came around. I find with kids and a husband sometimes it is good to stick to a normal schedule like at home.

We generally eat between 6 and 8 pm depending on what’s going on. My husband is the one who generally wants to eat earlier since he eats lunch pretty early. All our dinner ADR in the parks are earlier but 1900 park fare is later. The nice thing about that is it’s a non park day so we’ll be lounging and eating whenever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter