Am I the only one having trouble with the DIS?

Tikiman

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai
I can't use my link to the main index page for the last few days and even when I find a way into here, some stuff does not come up. Is anyone else having problems?

Steve

No, you aren't the only one. I have been trying to access the main page for 2 days and can't get to it. I have some questions that need answering. I'm wondering what is going on also.

Denise

Steve, what link are you trying to use? I read on another post that people should be using www.disboards.com. I guess some people also were using wdwinfo.com as that also did work before, but is not really the official site. I am not sure if it once was the official site and it changed to www.disboards.com or what the deal is, but apparantly with the recent change of servers, that re-direct no longer works. They are working out some bugs with the new server so you may find little problems here and there.

Me too, I use wdwinfo.com. Is that incorrect? I was losing my mind. I was jonesing for the DIS!!!!!!

Hi guys!

To better serve everyone here, we are in the process of moving to a new server. There have been challenges along the way, naturally. So, please be patient. Things to should be 100% realtively soon. Our tech dept has been working day and night to get all of this ironed out. With a site the size and scope of the DIS, this has been a huge task, to say the least.

Sorry for any inconvenience! Thanks again for your patience!

:p

Since the server change - I have had to access the boards from the link on www.wdwinfo.com. Then when I get into the first page of a board - I have had to resave my link and everything then works fine....

I did the same thing...access wdwinfo.com then went to forums. Then on the opening page of forums I just saved to "Favorites" and now I can go straight to forum opening page. I have to log in, though, whereas before it automatically recognized me.

Thanks Misti and Trekker,

I understand how difficult it must be to keep these up. My pages are down because of all the traffic AGAIN and I hope I don't lose anything when they come back up.

Steve

Im also getting the same problems and it not auto loggin me in. It even says that my password is incorrect and ive asked it to email me but i am yet to get it. hence my new name . Also the boards are REALLY slow.

I dont want you to think im moaning, as i love it here. Its just not what i am used too.

Thanks

Emma
aka Pixie Power!

Im also getting the same problems and it not auto loggin me in. It even says that my password is incorrect and ive asked it to email me but i am yet to get it. hence my new name . Also the boards are REALLY slow & i cant get into Chat.

I dont want you to think im moaning, as i love it here. Its just not what i am used too.

Thanks

Emma
aka Pixie Power!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter