Am I the only one who does this?

I know for sure I'm going back and will get more, just cant bring myself to use them! :rotfl:

I do that but then take them to the local Woman's Rescue House and donate them.

I take my extra to the local Hospice home...the residents need a little TLC in their last days...

My daughter you have issues (a Disney tattoo 1991) lol. Love the quilt they are laying on

I was on Dream in January and didn't get half the stuff you have there. Soap was in a box (your are in packets), I had the larger Moisturiser, Shampoo and Conditioner but none of the rest - Where did you get those.

And no, you aren't alone, I have a bunch of it in the bathroom right now. I use it when I am missing being on board - brings back memories.

I give everything except the DCL Body Lotion to the Food Pantry. It's one of the few things I just can't part with.

LOL, I stockpile the lotion too. I end up using it but reluctantly so, afraid I'm going to run out before the next cruise.

Don't them to your local Ronald McDonald house. They always need stuff but people rarely think to donate there.

I take them, but then I split them up and make baggies to give to homeless people I see while driving. I put things that they NEED in it - mini soaps and shampoos, tooth brush and paste, tissues, wipes, a snack bar of some sort, and other various travel sized things. The appreciation you get from (most of) the people you give them to is very heartwarming. I buy things when on sale or at the dollar store and save them up til I can make a few bag. It is great to help others. I like what PPs said about donating them as well to shelters and hospice. :grouphug:

Here is a great blog post about it.. They call them Blessing Bags :littleangel:

http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/blessing-bags-how-to.html

I was on Dream in January and didn't get half the stuff you have there. Soap was in a box (your are in packets), I had the larger Moisturiser, Shampoo and Conditioner but none of the rest - Where did you get those.

And no, you aren't alone, I have a bunch of it in the bathroom right now. I use it when I am missing being on board - brings back memories.

I am curious too! There are 6 of us and we got much less then that in our room and only 2 bars of soap for the whole trip. (Which was really not enough for 6 people).

But I did LOVE all of it. :goodvibes

I am curious too! There are 6 of us and we got much less then that in our room and only 2 bars of soap for the whole trip. (Which was really not enough for 6 people).

But I did LOVE all of it. :goodvibes

Did you ask for more?

We've never had a problem getting more toiletries when we needed them.

I do the same. I travel with work and take them with me.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I save them and keep them in my bag for the gym. If I have to run errands afterwards, I like to have the toiletries with me so I can shower there. I like how the DCL toiletries are larger than the hotel ones and in tubes cause I can never get enough out of the small hotel ones.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter