Am I the only one who thinks Scott Baio is an idiot?

Mouse House Mama

Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
I mean seriously- his girlfriend is going to have a baby and he is acting like the world's biggest weenie! The poor girl is huge and he needs to sit down because he is going to pass out while touring the hospital! I would kick him in the you know what if I were her! For the love of God! Man up!!!! Did anyone else also notice that he has basically no relationship with Renee's daughter? Am I the only one who finds that odd? He is such a drama queen. Really now! Take care of the woman you love. Suck it up dude!

Okay had to get that out. I am sure he is a nice man but I feel bad for his poor wife/girlfriend.

I mean seriously- his girlfriend is going to have a baby and he is acting like the world's biggest weenie! The poor girl is huge and he needs to sit down because he is going to pass out while touring the hospital! I would kick him in the you know what if I were her! For the love of God! Man up!!!! Did anyone else also notice that he has basically no relationship with Renee's daughter? Am I the only one who finds that odd? He is such a drama queen. Really now! Take care of the woman you love. Suck it up dude!

Okay had to get that out. I am sure he is a nice man but I feel bad for his poor wife/girlfriend.

I can't watch this show because of it. I want to reach through the tv and slap some sense into him. :sad2:

I can't watch. Same goes for Rock of Love. I just can't stomach them. :headache:

You know the kiddo arrived back in November, yes? Unless his wife is pg again, but I don't think the math works out for a Nov baby and it's only Feb, to be huge already.

I never watched it, but I know it's not current! :)

Yeah, she already had the baby but they are showing the episodes now. Once in a while he seems like a good guy but most of the time he is a whiner. I know he loves that baby but he is so self absorbed sometimes it makes me kooky!

You know the kiddo arrived back in November, yes? Unless his wife is pg again, but I don't think the math works out for a Nov baby and it's only Feb, to be huge already.

I never watched it, but I know it's not current! :)

It was taped back in October/November, but they are new episodes that are being shown. Everyone knows it's a girl, but he's not allowed to give out her name until the episode airs.

I always question why people make these reality shows that make them look so bad. Is bad publicity really better than no publicity at all?

I never had feeling one way or another about the guy, but after a couple of these shows I wonder if this guy is for real and if he is, pull yourself together. You are a middle aged man acting like my 16 year old.

I always loved him (big Charles in Charge fan), my mother couldn't stand him. She loved him as ChaChi, but met him when she was working at Great Adventure in Jackson and said that he was a stuck up idiot.

Watching this show- I completely agree with her. If I was Renee there is no way I'd be that understanding. The world doesn't revolve around him like seems to think!

For some reason, I've gotten kind of hooked on this train wreck of a show! I think I keep watching...thinking the light bulb will go on for him or he's just doing alot of acting! I do think he's come a long way, but I'm like you're 46 (my age) and I think my 12 and 10 year olds are more mature than he is!

Renee seems like a sweet girl.

It was taped back in October/November, but they are new episodes that are being shown. Everyone knows it's a girl, but he's not allowed to give out her name until the episode airs.

They named her Bailey, I think I saw it in People.
Renee was also pregnant with twins but lost one of them early on. For someone who can't stand the show, I know too much about it!!!

I think he is the most narcissistic, obnoxious, man ( or should I say boy) I have ever seen. I mean really how selfish can a man be when you know you have a baby on the way. And what the hell is with his buddy, I can't remember his name, but the one who wants Scott to stay single and party. Now that guys a joke!

The car wreck analogy is spot on. I find myself having to watch it. I definitely want to reach out and beat some sense into him. DH has actually left the room when I've been watching episodes because he thinks Scott Baio is such a horse's behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter