Am I the only one without a game.. still?

No, you are not the only one. I am right there with you, and I know of others that feel the same way. Right now, we have several games that are filling the gap, but nothing that really matches what we are looking for.

I'm With Ya!
I've Played A Couple of games and The only on i have really enjoyed was Vfk but there is not a lot of players so it tends to get boring.

-Miss

Maybe gamemakers have set their standards too low?
Is it too much to ask for fun quests, exciting host games, beautiful graphics, solo as well as team game offerings, and ways to show our creativity through room building?

Is it too much to ask for fun quests, exciting host games, beautiful graphics, solo as well as team game offerings, and ways to show our creativity through room building?

And all for free?

Nope, doesn't have to be.

I pay for Wizard right now.
And will be paying for Secret Builders, I guess.

Wizard 101 is a great game! But I don't want to pay for a subscription that doesn't give me crowns :I

I still wish there was another game like VMK to play too.
Right now I am mostly playing Cartoon Networks Fusion Fall. It has quests and adventure but still no where near as fun as vmk. Plus the not member version of Fusion Fall does get boring. :(
I wish VMK would come back there is nothing like it...

Elf Island has exciting GoodQuests, they are going to start Treasure Hunts which work just like VMK's Quests (made by players & staff), it has beautiful graphics, solo games, team games coming soon (along with tribes), fun host games with Hula and Lily, and semi-good creative room building, but it may improve.

I mainly play Elf Island to see my VMK friends, the past VMK staff (Lily, Hula, Mocha, Red, and Titan), and to do REAL WORLD good.... you cannot do that in any other world!

I'm really hoping to see many more VMKers join on the Island. There is already a bunch of us there but sadly I still see some faces missing from the picture. :(

Well, you are certainly not alone.

I gave a couple of games a try, but they were nowhere near what VMK was.:sad2:

I guess I'm not an online gamer, I'm just a VMKer.:sad1:

Sounds like us Nothing has even come close to VMK....it was the Disney magic -the game was just the icing on the cake so to speak, There was a LOT of talk this monring in the garden on VFK that VMK was reopening in May and they were currently taking requests to get your old name back. Not sure what to make of this-my heart wants to believe but my head tells me it's just another one of those rumors but who knows...

I honestly can't find an online game, so Ive been playing a lot of xBox 360 that I got for xmas.

Well, you are certainly not alone.

I gave a couple of games a try, but they were nowhere near what VMK was.:sad2:

I guess I'm not an online gamer, I'm just a VMKer.:sad1:

I too have tried several games, but none of them even come close to vmk. And worse all of the online games nowadays make you pay so you can have better features, which the games are pretty much pointless without paying. But my problem is I don't like to spend money on a game when there are real things out there that I can and would rather spend it on.

I miss vmk. :(

Mostly I play wizards with my hubby and now my son. Which is the only good thing about VMK closing we play as a family on the weekends. Hubby and I play during week nights.

I do the game that can not be talked about mostly building rooms and Small Worlds. Tried Elf Island got bored but after Inks post may go back and see if it any better. Guess I got tired of seeing my out of control growing funiture. And I was lousy a the first good quest.

But really there has been no game that has even come close to VMK. I believe there never will be.

Why because it was a community. Where we got together with friends. Sadly everyone is off trying so many games that it is rare to see many on at one time.

Most of the time I am trying all these new games to try and recreate the feelng of friendship I had on VMK, which normally I would not even bother rofl.

So no, no game that has met it for me.

I have found a game that I love and play it every day. Have even paid for the membership (which I thought I would never do for ANY game). However, it's not allowed to be talked about, so not many Dis'ers play it (I see LittleBelle on a lot building... and KrazyPete only if I drag him on). So.... I spend my time alone in my rooms building and participating in the host events or standing on a street curb (pretending it's Main St., lol) trying to make new friends. :(

Just curious Belle and Pink, if you are both playing a game you cannot talk about, however do you find such games in the first place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter