Am I the only one without a game.. still?

I pretty much gave every game a try, but nothing really spoke to my heart like VMK. :sad2: I divide my time between Build-a-Bearville and Pixie Hollow, but neither game has the feeling of community that I am looking for. Pixie Hollow is a beautiful game and has a little bit of Disney magic, but nobody ever talks to anyone, just flitter around grabbing up ingredients. I think my membership is up this month, and I'm pretty sure I won't renew .. unless they re-think the price. I certainly don't devote the amount of time to any game, that I did to VMK.

sigh...

lets not go there... again...

Let me guess...it's the one game that I haven't seen actually named in this thread.

I don't spend a lot of time perusing the forums anymore, so I don't know which game we can't mention. lol

Anyway, to be on topic, I haven't found a game that is the same as VMK, but I haven't been trying too hard. My wife and I are really enjoying life after VMK, though we do miss having the ability to play it. We have found more focus and enjoyment in our lives, so I wish all of you well in your game hunt.

(When I am wanting to play some games, I just use my Wii. :rolleyes1)

Wishing you all well....:goodvibes

GG

Let's see....I have tried the game we are not talking about but I am still a guest after all this time.

I played Smallworlds until you had to start paying for the good stuff. I lost my favorite hairstyle. It's no longer free. :rolleyes: I did go on Smallworlds recently to look around and ended up playing a game in the arcade for an hour. Try the Santa one - very addicting and not easy. Smallworlds still has a lot of potential.

I go on Secret Builders every now and then. Found a bunch of chickens in my room the last time I was on.

Signed up for Whirled but I just don't get it. My avatar looks like either a sponge or a piece of cheese. Not spending any money on this one.

We are testing out Free Realms. Had some issues with the game not working well on the computer that I think I have worked out.

Elf Island is too flat for me. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Signed up for Metaplace but haven't really done anything with it. Gaia - not for me. Luna Online - signed up but probably won't be back.

Got kicked out of Fusion Fall beta for not playing enough.

Still waiting for Hello Kitty online to start open beta. I did find a link there to learn Japanese that I put on my things to do list. My son is in the navy and is currently in Japan.

Mostly, we have been playing Wizard101. I finally reached Grandmaster this weekend. My daughter is going bonkers over the housing that they are testing in beta right now. I can hear the whining now though when housing goes to the live game and she is broke.

I still miss VMK a lot. It was very unique in many ways. I don't like going to Disney anymore because it just reminds me of VMK. It's lost it's appeal for me. Sometimes start to wonder if I would play VMK if it ever came back. I would never want to have it taken away again.

so far i've tried;

wizard101 - got bored and stopped playing.
free realms - its ok, doesn't do much for me.
twelve sky2 {closed beta} - just started, looking good so far, some pretty cool battles.

VMK had magic that no game has filled that void for me yet. I do play
Build a Bearville and Webkinz. I played Wizards until it went to Pay to Play and only went back in February for a month because my daughter really missed it. Haven't gone back since that month was up since there isn't much to do without paying. I tried Free Realms but that game makes me dizzy and sick. Tried Elf Island until that went to pay to play. Magic Castle Online (or whatever it's called) looked cute, but I don't know how to read Japanese so that's not an option.

I feel there is no game that can replace VMK - at least for me.

The only time I went to WDW between Feb. 2008 and now was for the Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party. Once I saw where VMK was my eyes started tearing up.

BTW the game we're not supposed to talk about was named 2 times.. on the 1st page

This may sound silly but I was looking through some VMK pictures and video the other day. In comparison to other games, VMK was the only one that made me feel like like I could actually go through the computer and into the game. and no, I'm not smoking anything.

No, that does not sound silly at all. I know exactly what you are talking about.

I have some flash files of a couple of my VMK rooms saved, complete with the motion of the objects and room elements. I cannot bear to look at them because they are too rich and brilliant; too real.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter