Am I within compliance?

lulubelle

The "twisty" part of the 60 is called the Badlands
Mods, please help...I just changed my pix for the first time in 2 years and they are bigger than my previous ones. Are they too big or am I ok? Thanks.

They're too large, but not by much. The real problem is you're way over in total filesize allowed.

Total pix height can be up to 200 pixels tall, but your first two images are slightly over that. Your last one is at 195 pixels.

Filesize allowed is 50,000 bytes. Your pictures are at just about 25,000 bytes each, so you're about 75,000 bytes, which is over the total.

If you have a PC, you can right-click on each image, from the popup menu select 'properties'. In the properties box that displays, you can see a listing for the filesize, and a listing for the image size (dimensions:width and height)

You'll need to correct to meet the signature guidelines. Click the 'sticky' at the top of this board for examples.

Ok, thanks.
I think I will just delete one. Hopefully that will be enough. Thanks, Caskbill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter